Home

Attention! Calling for actors!

UDM

I just got permission to use Nozyspy's Imperial Time Machine map for the "cinematic" trailer. Here's a list of roles that will be in it:

Jedi

Dark Jedi/Sith

Mercenary 1

Mercenary 2

Mercenary 3

Stormtroopers (the more the merrier, at least 3 who can respawn)

*And of course, a cameraman

PM me your contact info if you're interested, and I'll send you a summary of the trailer choreography for you to read and to decide on what role will best fit you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so I have a fairly good idea who's going to fill which role:

Cameraman: Me

Jedi: Maxstate (I'm pressing you into this role since you and Jon would make a good pair ;o )

Dark Jedi: Jon Hockney

Merc 1: madcatmach2

Merc 2: Darthdie

Merc 3: mark2000

Stormtroopers: UDM, Guyver, Maxstate (backup), Jon (backup), Darthdie (backup)

*backup means that you get to play a stormie when you're not in the scene.

We'll be holding rehearsals and doing some filming this weekend. I recommend that you take a walk through Nozy's Imperial Time Machine map to get a feel for where the action will be. Read up on the trailer synopsis (I think this has been sent to all of you; if not PM me to remind me) to start remembering what you're supposed to do during the filming.

As for the skins you guys were wanting, we'll have to ask for permission to use them. I'm really busy right now so if there's a skin you're itching to use, contact whoever made the skin and ask for permission to use it in this trailer. When you do get permission, post the link to the skin so all cast members can download it. Would be weird to see a bunch of Kyles in the room :)

Oh thanks I get to be the merc that dies. ;) - Ok downloaded the map...will play around today at around 1:00pm - 4:00pm eastern time feel free to join me(you gotta use hamachi though).(i prolly wont play that long unless people come on).

-DarthDie™

I have plenty of experience not being able to hit the broad side of a barn in game already. My Stromtrooper training is complete.

I'm ready for my closeup Mr.Tanq

I lol'd, true stormtrooper material here, someone get him some white armor and an e-11 :stormmask:

lets see *digs through old post* ah well heres my KOTOR model pack that has the mando's in it that i suggested for the merc's and its the real deal tho they might be ported not sure might be a problem might not since its just a trailer

http://files.filefront.com/kotor_pack1pk3/;6392628;/fileinfo.html

also heres my personal skin in case you guys want to see what i look like

normal http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/madcatmach2/shot0016.jpg?t=1175816979 and red http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/madcatmach2/shot0004-2.jpg?t=1175816978

the chains are actually on the normal one also but the shader makes them appear and disappear depending on the light giving them a very ghostly appearance http://files.filefront.com/Anubiszip/;7146302;/fileinfo.html

• 4 weeks later...

We've filmed about half of the scenes now! Thanks to all the people who came in and offered to act :)

Please make room for any part of the time windows next weekend for filming the rest of the trailer; Saturday any time from 1-5 p.m. GMT -5, Sunday 1-8 p.m. GMT -5.

Great job, guys! I'm reviewing the demos and it's turning out really, really good.

We've filmed about half of the scenes now! Thanks to all the people who came in and offered to act :)

Please make room for any part of the time windows next weekend for filming the rest of the trailer; Saturday any time from 1-5 p.m. GMT -5, Sunday 1-8 p.m. GMT -5.

Great job, guys! I'm reviewing the demos and it's turning out really, really good.

Too bad that the server went caboom but good job at directing though :) I'm almost positive that I will be there next weekend :) Looking forward to it :)

Archived