Home

Attention! Calling for actors!

UDM

Yeah, since a lot of deadlines are coming up, this past weekend and this weekend are the only times I can film...so Jon got a bunch of people from Marvel Alliance (they were on their own server) to come help us, in addition to some regulars like Jack and Jawa. It's difficult to manage a ton of people, and it took a LOT longer than it should have, but I managed to get some good shots (plus some humorous outtakes). One scene in particular may require some clever editing jobs, though, but it shouldn't be too bad. We went through 7 or 8 scenes, so that's halfway through. The big firefight and duel make up the rest of the scenes.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received notification that I have a project team meeting at a professor's house on Saturday, so Saturday will have to be either 1-4 p.m. GMT -5 and then 7 p.m. GMT -5 and onwards.

If you see that Meatgrinder is on the imperial time machine map, then you know we're filming.

I'm from Europe, GMT+1, just so you know, and I'm not in holidays anymore after today, (thats why I was so active in the past 2 weeks), so I won't be so avaible, and 7 pm GMT-5 is like... 1 am for me, can't be on at that time.

hey, i haven't really got time to join in with all of this in game filming, but id love to do so one day, but with college and stuff i may be a bit late. some time around august ill be able to get some actual filming done, if you guys want any actual starwars camera footage, i suppose i could contribute some to you.

The only real on location footage I can get is a forest, a field where you can see either a forest or a road and a golf course which we technically can't go on. as in terms of costumes + lightsabres, we're pretty lacking too. ive broken about 700 lightsabers in my day and my parents stopped purchasing them for me since i was like 8 (i suppose i could get some wooden sticks + attatch them to handles, but they break not much less easier than the cheap plastic ones, what i really need is some fiberglass). I don't have a job since unemployment is pretty high at the moment, and the most costume we have are bath robes. though there are guides on how to make them. anyway, if you're going to release another version, i'm willing and would love to shoot you some real footage in the summer if i can get round to it.

Archived