Home

Wii + Point and Click = Great Idea?

Rodbrush

I was wondering what people's thoughts are on the Wii and if they would like to see any point and click adventure games to be made for the console.

I feel that it would be another great way to get people interested in the classics, who may not have been exposed to them previously.

What are everyone's thoughts?

I think that it's a good idea. On top of all, the Wii could be adapted for point and click.

I agree with you, Vandel. In my opinion, the Wii Remote can emulate the funcionality of the mouse with great accuracy. The XBOX 360 and PS3 don't have anything similar to it; a point-and-click game using a GamePad just doesn't work for me...

Let's hope that someday soon LucasArts goes nostalgic and launches a re-release of the classic adventure games on the Wii. We'll have to wait and see...

i posted this idea in mid febuary and nobody liked it back then, what changed? http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=175838

lol...that's because you said you weren't a fan of Grim Fandango style games...not a good thing to say around hundreds of Grim Fandango fanboys...(including me...but actually, I just never saw it...I took a leave of absence for a little while back then...and I only got on every so often...but now I'm back...and your thoughts won't go...unthought of...uhh)

Archived