Home

...woah.

KuroFox

This is crazy. Never before has this happened to me in Knights II. Okay, I started a new file, and after I talked to Kreia, I went into the room where the lockers are. Suddenly, a load screen appeared and I was in the entrance to the Peragus Mining Facility. It's weird because I haven't met Atton yet or played as T3 yet. Has this ever happened to anyone else or am I the only one?

I've never heard of the one, but I have heard of one much stranger. I have heard of one much stranger where if you are in the central controller of the mining tunnels, you can end up on the Trayus Core. Strange that I have never, in my entire history of playing the 40 some-odd times I've played TSL, encountered any crazy glitches like this.

This is crazy. Never before has this happened to me in Knights II. Okay, I started a new file, and after I talked to Kreia, I went into the room where the lockers are. Suddenly, a load screen appeared and I was in the entrance to the Peragus Mining Facility. It's weird because I haven't met Atton yet or played as T3 yet. Has this ever happened to anyone else or am I the only one?
nop not hpend to me defor dut it has stared from the diginig wen i was on the trayascor dut not wut your torkin adout *

and after I talked to Kreia, I went into the room where the lockers are. Suddenly, a load screen appeared and I was in the entrance to the Peragus Mining Facility. It's weird because I haven't met Atton yet or played as T3 yet.

it happened to me i think. I will try it again this weekend.

I have had plenty of glitches on 1 & 2, one time on Narshada I could see through a wall in the cantina, I could see characters talking and stuff in the Pazaak place.Weird.

On kotor 1 after walking out of the jedi enclave bastila wound up on top of the building, I switched characters and as Bastila I could run around on top, but then she/I fell off on a side without a place to walk, so she was stuck, I had to reload again.

I have had plenty of glitches on 1 & 2, one time on Narshada I could see through a wall in the cantina, I could see characters talking and stuff in the Pazaak place.Weird.

On kotor 1 after walking out of the jedi enclave bastila wound up on top of the building, I switched characters and as Bastila I could run around on top, but then she/I fell off on a side without a place to walk, so she was stuck, I had to reload again.

yer same here the door disapird on me and it wasnt open

Archived