Home

wer did revan come from

darth fmc

Where he came from? You mean what planet he was born on? Well I assume Deralia, since that's where you said you were from in KotOR I.

You don't know why he foughtin the Mandalorian War? That would seem pretty obvious to me. He, along with Malak and many other Jedi, wouldn't stand by and watch millions of innocents be slaughtered by the Mandalorians.

And what's the deal with all the smilies?

He's just trying to be creative :)

And yeah, Revan was programmed to think Deralia was his homeworld. So really, you might never know where he REALLY came from. Although, lets hope the revelation of his homeworld will be in the next sequel. Depending if their is another sequel that is...

He's just trying to be creative :)

And yeah, Revan was programmed to think Deralia was his homeworld. So really, you might never know where he REALLY came from. Although, lets hope the revelation of his homeworld will be in the next sequel. Depending if their is another sequel that is...

thats wat i saed i think your rite

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Where he came from? You mean what planet he was born on? Well I assume Deralia, since that's where you said you were from in KotOR I.

You don't know why he foughtin the Mandalorian War? That would seem pretty obvious to me. He, along with Malak and many other Jedi, wouldn't stand by and watch millions of innocents be slaughtered by the Mandalorians.

We don't really know if Revan really came from Deralia, that could be a random planet that the Jedi thought of when they wiped his mind, or Deralia could be his real homeplanet, but nobody really knows.... we will just have to wait and see what happens with the KotOR series.

Deralia Oh I'm from "Stayingonthetrackia"

Archived