Home

NPC Portraits and New Cantina Music

KotOR2Files.Com Link: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/NPC_Portraits_and_New_Cantina_Music;77303

From error to mod in 12 days flat.

Bastila in party

Bastila out of party

======================================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: jcoolZombie

EMAIL: [if you need me, PM me.]

NAME: NPC Portrait Pack (and new Cantina music)

CREDITS: Entirely myself because “I have a head, sir…”

FILENAME: NPCPortraits.zip

FILE SIZE: 14,186 KB

DATE RELEASED: 3/27/2007

DESCRIPTION: Changes the portraits of the NPCs of KotOR and the Cantina music.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Double-click the .exe after extracting from the .zip file to install. Take out “mus_area_cant1.wav” & “mus_area_cant2.wav” out of the streammusic folder for the music to work.

COMMENTS: Once I had the portraits made, some of them turned up in B/W, instead of color. I realized that it was because of the size. (128*128=TSL portrait size, 64*64= KotOR portrait size) I used the TSL size for some of them. So, I did some tweaking and they worked perfectly.

BUGS: None known, but tell me if any come up.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Enjoy! I know I did have fun while finding good enough pictures to be even remotely close to portraits.

Here's my other portrait pack link(for realistic portraits): Realistic NPC Portrait Pack

Nice portraits. I really like the Bastila out of party. I know it's a picture that you took in the net but it still great.

I'm wondering if you can make Bastila out of party for the model and the mission or if someone can do this

Nice portraits. I really like the Bastila out of party. I know it's a picture that you took in the net but it still great.

I'm wondering if you can make Bastila out of party for the model and the mission or if someone can do this

You've grabbed my attention with this idea; but, what do you mean by 'make Bastila out of party for the model and the mission'?

Look at the 2nd picture of Bastila. She's different than the original. I want to play Bastila model with that face.

Mission looks different too. I think she is younger. I would like you or someone else to make the model look like the portrait

Did you even read what i said?? I already write that Bastila is a picture from the net and I know they aren't ingame screenshots. I said that it will be great if the models look like the pictures. Specially the Bastila in the 2nd link.

Look at the 2nd picture of Bastila. She's different than the original. I want to play Bastila model with that face.

Mission looks different too. I think she is younger. I would like you or someone else to make the model look like the portrait

Oh. Well, that could take a bit of work probably enough for more than 1 modder. I'm interested in doing it; but, I'll need someone to work with me on it.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived