Home

EAW CHeats! Use the Eclipse in campaign AND Multiplayer modes.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

It's been a closely guarded secret but today Petroglyph can announce to fans of Empire at War: Forces of Corruption that they CAN use the dreaded Eclipse Stardestroyer in either campaign or Multiplayer modes.

To activate it, you need to complete the following in the order below.

Firstly, complete the Rebel Alliance campaign on MEDIUM level.

Secondly, complete the Zann Consortium campaign on EASY level.

Lastly, complete the Imperial Campaign on HARD level.

Once you have completed the following, you can then press the ` key (next to the number one) and a console will appear.

You then type in the following (no caps) what a neat trick

Hit enter and the Imperial March will sound, giving you access to the Eclipse.

I've been spending the best part of today finishing the Rebel campaign and started on the Zann one.

good luck!

DMUK

Well, today :p

There's got to be a first time for everything.

I can't say for sure of course, but I reason this is such a case. And I'm not the only one ;)

Or maybe you did get this from someone at Petroglyph, in which case you are the victim of their joke as well. However, the fact that this hasn't been posted by Petroglyph at their own forums, also leads me to believe it's not real.

In the words of Queen: You Don't Fool Me.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Actually, my favourite one was where I announced that the Clone expansion had been cancelled for Galactic Battlegrounds! LOL

Hehe, nice one, DMUK. :D

The best April fools prank still is the MASWG though back in 2003.

Mothers Against Star Wars Galaxies!

Boy, did that one turn up the heat for some. :D

Check it out :p

That was probably one of the best April Fools jokes for a site I've ever seen to this day. :D The Holowan closure at the SWK forums 2 years ago was more convincing but that one is definitely the funniest.

Eh, you could've come up with something better. But maybe you got a couple people frantically trying to beat the game as various factions--though you seem to have forgotten that there was only one campaign!

My favorite April Fool's jokes on the internet definitely come from blizzard.com.

Guest DarthMaulUK

My original idea I had....a new RTS with FPS gameplay had to be canned because Vista crashed and lost all those images i found and created.

Still, the one i did last year was very close to what actually happened lol

DMUK

Oh yeah, April fool's, completely forgot about that. Then again, I have an excuse, being rather sick at the moment. :(

DMUK - I don't recall that prank with the GBG Clone Campaigns, though I do remember my prank a year or two ago when I posted an 'official' LA statement saying that there would be a Clone Wars expansion for EaW.

Archived