Home

What Systems do you like to play Games on?

What Systems do you like to play Games on?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Systems do you like to play Games on?

• PlayStation 2
    • Xbox
    • Nintendo GameCube
    • Personal Computer (PC)
    • PlayStation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Nintendo Wii
    • PlayStation Portable
    • Nintendo DS
    • Other

why??? the PS3's tech is going to be outdated by PC hardware very soon, and its motion sensing abilities are hardly a match for the Wii's. the only reason to even get a PS3 a couple months ago was so that you could resell it on Ebay. now, the best thing you can use if for is as an expensive doorstop, and not even that is worth the price.

I play with my PC and my PC alone... I have never had any game consoles and most likely never will...

The only reason I can think of why I might even consider buying some game console is that they stop

making PCs or games for them and even then it would be unlikely...

Wii and DS.... but it's funny cause with Wii you can play Wii, GCN, N64, SNES, NES and Genesis games (and T16 for Europe and America and MSX, etc for Japan) games... and as for the DS I can play DS and GBA games... so as you can probably imagine... I end up doing quite a lot of gaming by just using these two devices alone XD

But I still have my N64 for Rare games that'll never make it to Wii VC, things like GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, etc...

PC for sure. I have a Xbox 360, but other than semi-monthly Halo, Gears of War, and Project Gotham fixes I don't really use it that much. In fact, I left it at home when I came back to school from spring break, as I used it once from winter break to spring break to play games on, and that was the day before spring break.

The PC will always be better in my opinion, mostly because you can mod the games, watch movies on it, play your music, not pay an arm and a leg for proprietary download services, and is much easier to upgrade when the time comes.

I may get a Wii at some point, or just the controller so I can play Perfect Dark when it comes out on my room mate's future Wii. I never had any of the others, and I don't like the PS3 after playing on it. Too expensive, no good games, no reason to buy it as Grand Theft Auto n+1 will be coming out on 360 also.

why??? the PS3's tech is going to be outdated by PC hardware very soon, and its motion sensing abilities are hardly a match for the Wii's. the only reason to even get a PS3 a couple months ago was so that you could resell it on Ebay. now, the best thing you can use if for is as an expensive doorstop, and not even that is worth the price.

The PS3's graphic card is already outdated, thanks to the 8800GTX. ;)

We have 2 XBoxes, 2 XBox 360s, a Playstation 2, and our PC. Of all of them, we have gotten the MOST use for gaming out of our XBoxes, so I have to vote for the XBox.

I've modded games to hell and back on the PC, but when it comes to actually playing games, I still prefer console gaming to PC gaming because I don't like the mouse and keyboard control combo.

I would much rather play on the PC with a gamepad, but sadly nowadays, most games for the PC don't offer gamepad options (or if they do, it's for games I have NO interest in at all).

And while it is soooo nice to finally have my PC tweaked enough to actually be able to play some of my favorite games on our PC, it is still too much to me to have to rebuild my PC everytime a new cool game comes out for the PC. I'm not made of money. :xp:

Console games I can just pop in and play without having to see if my console meets the required specs for a game, and worrying with all of that. :lol:

Archived