PSP version sucks!!

Delta29

I got bf2 for psp and it didn't have any thing there was no

*geonisios

*kamineo

*utapar

*corasent

*faluca

or no rise of the empire the only thing it had new added was the rouge tropper (jet trooper with blaster rifle, fusin cutter, pistol, an graneds) and two other things I cant remeber! :firemad:

We knoew the PSP version is worth about squat. Go PC!

For one, the PC version has far more stuff in it and can also be modded, thus can lead to improvements. However, with respect to the PSP a UMD can only hold 1.8 gigs of data; very comparable to the 4.7 in a DVD so something had to give for a PSP version to come out. If you love simplicity and handheld experiences, go PSP - if you prefer bigger, more complex games on a larger screen then stick with an XBOX or PC version. At the end of the day, there are cons and pros with both the PC and PSP versions.

does the pc version have more than than x-box or psp!??

Potentially the PC version can have more features than the XBOX version with mods, but yes definately more than the PSP version.

Lets compare each version

Xbox: $10 exp pack with 2 heroes and maybe 10ish maps.

PSP: Its portable

PS2: Nothing

PC: Around 300 maps, 30ish new vehicles including the falcon, the Naboo fighter, wookie catamarans and mini spider droids, hundreds of new skins, around 50 new weapons, about 10 new force powers, 20ish new heroes and can easily filmed.

Test question, which has more?

Lets compare each version

Xbox: $10 exp pack with 2 heroes and maybe 10ish maps.

PSP: Its portable

PS2: Nothing

PC: Around 300 maps, 30ish new vehicles including the falcon, the Naboo fighter, wookie catamarans and mini spider droids, hundreds of new skins, around 50 new weapons, about 10 new force powers, 20ish new heroes and can easily filmed.

Test question, which has more?

This is exactly why the PC is the future of gaming. It's just that console freaks don't seem to realize it. The PC is so much more versatile than anything else out there. I think it's pretty obvious what the best platform to play BF II on is - the best platform to play any game for that matter.

This is exactly why the PC is the future of gaming. It's just that console freaks don't seem to realize it. The PC is so much more versatile than anything else out there. I think it's pretty obvious what the best platform to play BF II on is - the best platform to play any game for that matter.

You are right as to say that the PC is the 'future of gaming', but it all falls down to player expectations or what they like in a game. If someone like the best games available, then perhaps PC is the best option; if someone likes handheld experiences over game longevity etc. then the PSP version would probably be their choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived