Home

HK-47?

Ok, so i am trying to assemble him but i think i'm sort of getting ripped off i got i have been through the planets perogus, Telos, dantooine, Dxun, anbd onderon, i stopped by nar shaddaa and picked up a piece from a shop there quickly

in my inventory i have an HK control cluster and an HK droid processor, but when i go up to HK-47 it doesn't let me install them, what is up with that? it just says "step away"

i know i haven't gotten that one part from nar shaddaa where u fight the 3 HK units but still why can't i apply these to HK-47 because i hate how long it takes to get him

i know on the PC version you can made it to go faster but what is the quickest way to get HK-47 in kotor 2 on the XBOX version?

At first I would have thought it's because you already have that bit installed, but seeing as how you have two parts and can't install any of them, I suppose it's because you don't have a high enough repair skill. Use equipment or stat-boosting gear to push it upwards (it all counts) and try again.

Also, bear in mind that one of the parts can be gained multiple times. I don't remember all the parts, but one must be bought, and you can get either from the aqualish droid salesman on Nar Shaddaa or from the sullustan on Dantooine.

The other three parts must be found as part of the linear quests. One is found when you defeat HK-50 on Peragus, another after the polar confrontation on Telos, and the last as "you" exit Vogga's warehouse on Nar Shaddaa.

Not sure if that answers your question, though...

so then, theoratically, the quickest way to assemble HK-47 is after telos go to nar shaddaa and he should be up and running after that?

Yes, that's how I always do it. Obviously you have no choice but to do Peragus and Telos first, but I always go to Nar Shaddaa next for that very reason. Sadly you cannot activate HK until AFTER you've completed ALL of Nar Shaddaa due to the way the plot plays out. But that is the earliest you can get him.

so, basically, what i'm wanting to do is get a lightsaber and get HK-47 up and going as quick as possible, would u recommend that right after telos i jump to dantooine and jus run to the gave quickly to grab some crystals and rescue jorran....then just head back to the **** and hit nar shaddaa?

Archived