Home

What sith/jedi do you think should be in kotor 3

darth fmc

What Sith/Jedi should be in kotor 3?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. What Sith/Jedi should be in kotor 3?

??? some of the people on your list are jedi, and some are already dead! anyway, in KOTOR 3 i think there will be all new sith. my hopes are that they will be as interesting as Traya (though not necesarily having the same personality and motives). no matter what, though, every single one of the baddies NEEDS a backstory or character development of some sort. please...

I've voted for Revan, the Jedi Exile and Bastila. Reasons are below, including others.

Revan: Plot reasons.

The Jedi Exile: See Revan.

Bastila Shan: She is needed for the plot, whether Revan is on the light side, dark side, male or female.

Darth Sion: As much as I like him, could return, if he somehow managed to survive Malachor V.

Darth Nihilus: I don't really like him, but it is possible he could also return.

Kreia/Darth Traya: Possible, if Force Ghosts are in the story. Has no point in the story, if the PC isn't either Revan or the Jedi Exile.

Master Vandar Tokare: Possible return, if he survived Katarr, but I doubt it, if he died.

Master Vrook Lamar: Kreia stripped his life from the Force, so I doubt he will return.

Master Kavar: See Vrook.

Master Zez-Kai Ell: See Vrook.

Master Atris: Possible, but I doubt it, since she could have been killed. She isn't that important to the plot either anymore.

Brianna (Handmaiden): She could return, if the Jedi Exile is male. For Mical (Disciple), he could return if the Jedi Exile is female.

So the only realistic returns for any Jedi/Sith characters is Revan, the Jedi Exile and Bastila as mentioned above. Other than that, no one else, unless the developers can think up something.

I've voted for Revan, the Jedi Exile and Bastila. Reasons are below, including others.

Revan: Plot reasons.

The Jedi Exile: See Revan.

Bastila Shan: She is needed for the plot, whether Revan is on the light side, dark side, male or female.

Darth Sion: As much as I like him, could return, if he somehow managed to survive Malachor V.

Darth Nihilus: I don't really like him, but it is possible he could also return.

Kreia/Darth Traya: Possible, if Force Ghosts are in the story. Has no point in the story, if the PC isn't either Revan or the Jedi Exile.

Master Vandar Tokare: Possible return, if he survived Katarr, but I doubt it, if he died.

Master Vrook Lamar: Kreia stripped his life from the Force, so I doubt he will return.

Master Kavar: See Vrook.

Master Zez-Kai Ell: See Vrook.

Master Atris: Possible, but I doubt it, since she could have been killed. She isn't that important to the plot either anymore.

Brianna (Handmaiden): She could return, if the Jedi Exile is male. For Mical (Disciple), he could return if the Jedi Exile is female.

So the only realistic returns for any Jedi/Sith characters is Revan, the Jedi Exile and Bastila as mentioned above. Other than that, no one else, unless the developers can think up something.

ops i forgot that vrook kavar and Zez-Kai Ell got killd by kraya killd them (good point)

its posibel i mean visser mara did sion you dont no that hes acerly dead he mite of just dissaperd (as yoda sead coloudid teh dark sid is)

ops i forgot that vrook kavar and Zez-Kai Ell got killd by kraya killd them (good point)

its posibel i mean visser mara did sion you dont no that hes acerly dead he mite of just dissaperd (as yoda sead coloudid teh dark sid is)

Don't forget that Kavar was also killed by Kreia. Both Sion and Nihilus may have survived, but I hope the developers don't have to resort to bring back every old character who may or may not have died. Most of us would like some new characters too.

Anyway, this is going off-topic.

Revan, Exile and Bastila. Handmaiden depending on exile's gender/alignment.

Nihilus is missing from the list. I'd put him or an incarnation of him in there as well. Otherwise none of the rest. Kreia could appear as a forceghost, but I don't see much reason to.

Revan, Exile and Bastila.

- Revan, definately - impossible to finish without.

- Exile....maybe, but not as important as Revan unless looking for Revan.

- Bastila - definately not, had enough of her bossy attitude in K1.

- Anyone Else - rather not (however Mission was always cool; as was Canderous, HK-47. I'd have to pick Hanhaar over Zaalbar though)

^^

Ah, but Bastila shouldn't be that old bossy schutta she was in KotOR. She should have grown beyond that and matured a little. I'd like to see that.

And actually, I'd support having ALL of the old companions making some sort of appearance at some point in the game, albeit several of them only as cameo appearances. Just to see where the characters are a few years later.

^^

Ah, but Bastila shouldn't be that old bossy schutta she was in KotOR. She should have grown beyond that and matured a little. I'd like to see that.

And actually, I'd support having ALL of the old companions making some sort of appearance at some point in the game, albeit several of them only as cameo appearances. Just to see where the characters are a few years later.

I hope so, she was sure annoying after a while!

I'd also like some companions back - i suppose, but would you really want Carth back, he was worse than Bastila! :lol:

I doubt that the exile or Revan will be in the game, only mentioned in conversation.

Yes, a bit like in Kotor 2 when Revan is only mentioned - never seen; a very likely outcome Darth Moeller.

I hope so, she was sure annoying after a while!

I'd also like some companions back - i suppose, but would you really want Carth back, he was worse than Bastila! :lol:

Though again, only in KotOR. I like it that they both seem to have grown in the few sequences where we see them in TSL if Revan is LS.

Though again, only in KotOR. I like it that they both seem to have grown in the few sequences where we see them in TSL if Revan is LS.

Yeah, it was quite a surprise (to me anyhow). I'd like to see a return of Mission, she was everybody's favourite street urchin after all! Anyway, there was no Twilek companion in Kotor II so this would be a good time to implement another one (but maybe not a wookie, Zaalbar and Hanhaar were cool - but i don't see the point in there being one in Kotor 3; unless of course there is a return of Kashykk).

I think that after at least 5 years, Bastila would have grown quite a bit more mature, so I think she should definitely have an appearance, and preferably be in the party.

While your character doesn't necessarily have to meet them, Revan and the Exile need to be shown. I mean, a war with the True Sith is going on here, and they are the two most powerful Force-users of the galaxy at that time. They have to be in it.

About all the other characters, I've already explained what I'd like their fates to be here, so if you want to know, you can just go there and read instead of having me type it all over again. :)

Archived