Home

revan

axel

Obsidian gave the Nihilus model's cape its animations to begin with. And as for implementing those animations into Revan's cape, I don't think it can happen. Those are 2 completely different models, and by far to my knowledge, you can't make custom animations or give animations to any model.

A. That is just armor with disguise function set to Nihilus model.

B. 'apply the same this to a revan cape should do it' wouldn't work as nobody fully cracked walkmesh yet, tough HouseOfAmon made some progress. And if by 'applying' you mean cutting actuall cape and pasting it over Revan's model, answer is still no - it would just be different cape, but still stiff.

It sounds like a sound Idea.So why couldnt one just use the cape from the cutscenes in K1?That would be something more interesting.I mean sure it would take awhile but if someone was really hopped up on the idea theyd go for it.I personally wouldnt mind doing it,that is, if I had more modding exp.But when it comes to modding I am just a n00b.

How could it not exist if it was used in the game?

Pre-rended model used for singular cinematic would hardly be needed in game, after said cinematic was done.

There has to be a way to do it.Am I right?I say we get a group of badass modders who know what theyre doing and spend time doing this.Well at least 10% of theyre modding time.

Not to rain on your parade but read my previous posts and look at current date.

Within all these years nobody fully cracked walkmesh, and many tried. And currently only one modder made some success in cracking it.

Archived