Home

Cheat Code

Jurrassco

hey guys. does anyone here know what the cheat lamasu does??? I try it, and it recognises it so its obviously a real cheat so what does it do? slave

A little Googling turned up this....

Lamasu - unlock all levels

I haven't tried this cheat code (nor any of the others), so I don't know if that is right or not, but a couple of sites list it that way.

I know another cheat... i have no idea what it does but people should try to find out. What you do is, right after you face the first spider droid on geonosis, you go into the tunnel that the gunship blasts open. then you find a bunch of battledroids and one or two SBDs. ur supposed to slice the next door to get in, but i put in the cheat "ghost" (which lets you walk through walls and fly) and phazed through another door thats there but ur not supposed to go through. i found another spider droid, but i tried again later and there was no spider droid. meanwhile, your squadmates are trying to neutralize enemies from across the bridge. if you walk around on the other side of this door, you come to a precipice and there is the unextended bridge to your right. as you walk towards the precipice a message flashes in your HUD's top (i forgot what it says)... but nothing really happens other than that little message. has anyone else experienced this?

i wonder if u typed in the phrase it gives u, maybe thats a cheat in of itself? also, i have had trouble working with the deaf or blind enemies cheat and stuff, and also the gravity or slomo ones... how do they work?

true. when i typed it in, it said bad or missing property press B or something like that...

• 1 month later...

Archived