Home

Troublesome Ship needs help !!!

Quanon

Hey , I just recently modelled a spaceship .

And know I had the crazy idea to add the ship in an area in Kotor 2 as a placeable . Outside the walkmesh ofcourse .

With lots of help of GM , we still have one "big" problem : the ship is very small , it looks like a toy in game .

GM and me tried to resize the thing in MAX again , but everytime the file is exported and made into a .mdl file the size goes back to small .

Something goes wrong , its like the files don't want to remember the new coordinates of the verteces .

If anyone has some expiernce with modelling , please give us a hint or a good solution , cause using the scaling tool doesn't help . Trust me we tried that a hundred times over .

So if there is another tool or modifier we could use to make the ship the right size , tell us .

Hey , I just recently modelled a spaceship .

And know I had the crazy idea to add the ship in an area in Kotor 2 as a placeable . Outside the walkmesh ofcourse .

With lots of help of GM , we still have one "big" problem : the ship is very small , it looks like a toy in game .

GM and me tried to resize the thing in MAX again , but everytime the file is exported and made into a .mdl file the size goes back to small .

Something goes wrong , its like the files don't want to remember the new coordinates of the verteces .

If anyone has some expiernce with modelling , please give us a hint or a good solution , cause using the scaling tool doesn't help . Trust me we tried that a hundred times over .

So if there is another tool or modifier we could use to make the ship the right size , tell us .

Is this even possible? I know placeables can be placed on a map; but the problem might be because the object you are trying to place is too large. Try something like placing a custom swoop bike or something onto the map, if this works then it is most probably the size of the object you are trying to place.

Archived