Home

Need help with xwing Alliance

HiveTyrant1

I just got my copy of X-wing Alliance in today. It's great. But I got to level7:Nowhere to go?:Escape Imperial Attack in the first set of missions. I'm doing everything by the book, then I get to the station. I wait for the sister to tell me to go get the container. I go dock with it. I wait till it says docking completed. I fly off. It doesnt stick. I try again. Go off slower. Still doesnt stick. I've wasted 4 missions trying to do this, but it isnt docking. Has anyone else here encountered the same problem, and if so, how do you get around it?

• 2 months later...

Hail!

I need help!

In BATTLE 1: Clearing the Way

- Mission 6: Stop Resupply of ISD Corrupter after the hiper spacejump, I managed to kill the 100% of the convoy, exept from the biggest ship which had escaped, (put it is not part of the mission to destroy the monitor).

Okay, I jump again , and the only tsk is to destroy the shuttles when they try to reach the Corrupter, but when a rebel commander says "Shuttles coming from the Monitor stop them." 20 Tie-s attack me, and I can't kill all of them, I have killed 10, (on one ocassion I could kill all of them, but then I have exploded, but nothin was near to me, so so just "the space" killed me?)

While I fight the Tie-s the shuttles reach the Corrupter, so if sombody is a half-god, and can kill all of them, even he or she, could reach the shuttles. Because a whole squadron of interceptors are protecting them, and you can't kill the first Tie-s in a minute, also the B-wing is slow, so you have to shut down the laser recharge or the shield if you manage to catch them.

My question is, how could you do this mission?

Archived