Home

let's resurrect

RicardoLuigi...

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya, raven_image. What brings you around from WMI?

As you say. Just understand the we delete most of the posts as SPAM that you accept as desperate number-building and yet we amass more posts than you collect in every single day. None of you would be welcome on our forums because you are chatroom fodder and highly worthy of deletion. All you jokers are capable of doing is resurrecting this place with the only thing you know how--SPAM. Keep it up. You are all hilarious to watch. tard.gif

Accept your useless status. You are jokes amongst the internet community and are laughed at every single day. The same goes for everyone at the Telltale forums. Jokes and spam, all.:lol:

As you say. Just understand the we delete most of the posts as SPAM that you accept as desperate number-building and yet we amass more posts than you collect in every single day. None of you would be welcome on our forums because you are chatroom fodder and highly worthy of deletion. All you jokers are capable of doing is resurrecting this place with the only thing you know how--SPAM. Keep it up. You are all hilarious to watch. tard.gif

Accept your useless status. You are jokes amongst the internet community and are laughed at every single day. The same goes for everyone at the Telltale forums. Jokes and spam, all.:lol:

I take much pleasure on behalf of the former EscapeMI Forum members when I say this:

no u!

And they tell me people don't much like you...

He's right, Neil. Except for the part that this neck of the woods is supposed to be for serious discussion. Oh, and that he's thinking he ain't no stinkin' spoothead. :dozey:

In oza noos, may I introdoos u to me nu fav smee-ley: dem fun-koy rollin' spinnaz!

:spinnaz::spinnaz::spinnaz:

Archived