Home

this is for fun

isnt it so much fun to type with no punctuation or capitalization and make a completely strange run on sentence about nothing in particular

If what I understand of this post is correct, you're asking us what sort of false game predictions we made? Well when I played TSL the first time, I thought I would find out what happened to Revan, but I didn't, >_>

In following with the above interpretation, when I played KOTOR, I didn't have any expectations. I was just excited to have my first computer game. I played it through a few times and got the story down. Then I heard about TSL. Now before I heard about TSL, I had the feeling that Revan was going to disappear into the Unknown Regions for some reason or other. I thought it was about Dustil since I played LSF Revan. In the end I found out it was something bigger. Of course now there are a whole bunch of interpretations including mine with a new planetary system. I figured that once I started playing the Exile character, I didn't figure the ending would be like KOTOR. I was actually pleased with the dark imagery and the like.

Archived