Home

[Fic]Star Wars: The Return.

Star Wars: The Return

Who am I?:

I am a dark haired human male, born in Polis Massa. I was separated from my family at my first year old. My family couldn’t maintain another child, so they accepted that I be taken to the academy. I begun like almost all the Jedi, as a youngling and later accepted by a Jedi master, Master Pablo-Jinn, he accepted me, and taught me much about what I know until I was 14, when the council decided to train me as a Jedi Sniper for my telekinesis abilities. We Jedi Snipers, Jedi Brutes and Gate Masters are the guardians of the temple. Our orders are to guard and protect the temple, prevent any robbery, infiltration or any harm to the people inside the academy. I can't say we Jedi Snipers are like the other Jedi, we don’t wear robes and our telekinesis abilities are more trained than an average Jedi. We Jedi Snipers, Jedi Brutes, and Gate Masters are keepers of the peace and keepers of our knowledge.

Rare But Happens:

We Jedi Snipers are some times sent on missions. It is a very rare case, but there have been cases. I myself was once sent to Megeeto in the first defense of the planet. I was given a small 30 man battalion; we were waiting when the CIS attacked the main battalion led by Master Agen Kolar. At the other side was Master Jastus Farr. The droid army fell in the trap: they attacked directly and then we charged from the side. We won that day, and I was happy for my men and proud of my training.

PART 1:

I am Fredic Hern. I was a Jedi Sniper in the Coruscant academy. I was present when Anakin Skywalker, or better told, Darth Vader, attacked the academy. He brought approximately 400 clone troopers; it was horrible. He killed everything in his way, even younglings; he was a beast. I saw him Force Shocking my master, Jocasta Nu, then impaling his lightsaber through her chest. I threw myself from the second floor to face Darth Vader; we engaged in a fight, and as a well-trained Jedi Sniper, I Force Threw my lightsaber but failed: he dodged it, and I executed a clone trooper. While I was Force Pulling my lightsaber back, he Force Jumped and tried to struck me down, but I was able to dodge it. I grabbed my lightsaber and then blocked a fast attack he made. I took the chance to attack, but failed. That failure cost me my arm; he struck my left arm and then Force Pushed me, leaving me unconscious. I was lucky to survive, I know; he was a tremendous Jedi, but arrogant too. I woke up, and Master Yoda and Master Kenobi were present...

“Master...help...” I called to Master Yoda.

“To the med lab I will take you now.” Master Yoda responded, stimulating me with the Force so that I could move.

We reached the med lab, where I was operated on, and fitted with a prosthetic arm to replace my left arm. I was still weak and hurt; nobody said that a prosthetic operation does not hurt.

“To the Academy, and to you, what happened?” Master Yoda asked.

“Anakin Skywalker came, with some 300 or 400 clones, to attack the academy. He killed without mercy... my master, even younglings. He fell to the Dark Side, master. I was lucky I survived." I answered.

“Hmm... this I sensed, young one. I saw the younglings struck down by a lightsaber. Now I will see the holograms, to see what has happened more completely,” Master Yoda said.

“Master, what will we do now? What can I do to help, my master?” I asked.

“Leave. Go and live like a normal person, you must. Look for normal clothes, and take the next transport to any Outer Rim planet, you must.” Master Yoda said, in answer to my question.

“But master... ehh, yes master, I will do as you say. I will do my best to help people, and if the academy is restored again I will join it. Master, take good care, and may the Force be with you.” I said.

“May the Force be with you, young one.” Master Yoda said.

I then took the armor of a clone, and left the academy, pretending I was a clone trooper. I went to an old friend’s house; he was a mechanic here on Coruscant. He's a Zabrak; he is very aggressive, but I've known him since I was a child, so I think it won't be a problem. I needed clothes, and money, so I went to his home, and I talked to him about the situation.

“Jen Ramal!" I said.

“In what can I help you, clone? Is there something wrong? I have not done anything bad!” he said, in a defensive way.

“I’m no clone, old friend. It's me, Fredic!” I said, taking off the helmet.

“Uff, you scared me, Fredic. What has happened? Why is the academy on fire, and why are you dressed as a clone trooper?” he asked.

“The Republic has turned against us, my friend. They are killing all the Jedi, and I don’t know why. The only thing I know is that I must leave Coruscant." I told him.

“What!? Then leave! Out my house, before they come!” he said, frightened.

“What a friend you are, Jen. I will leave if you give me clothes, that’s all I ask.” I said.

“Ok, I will give you clothes, but you better hit sky fast, ok?" he said.

“Ok, I will." I responded.

He then gave me clothes, and without asking he gave me a blaster pistol.

“I don’t need a blaster,” I said.

“Take it. What if you lose your lightsaber? Take it and get out of here." he responded.

“Ok, goodby, my insolent friend. Take care, and may the Force be with you and always protect you.” I said.

“Yeah, yeah. The Force whatever. Bye.” he replied.

I changed my clothes and went directly to the station port. I did not know where to go, or what to do, after that. When I arrived there, it was full of clone troopers guarding the docks and interrogating people.

At that moment a clone came to me and said, “Hey, you!”

“Yes, in what my I help you?” I responded.

“I have several questions. First, have you seen any Jedi lately, and where are you planning to go, sir?” he said.

“Well, no, I have not seen any Jedi, and I am planning to go to Naboo. Anything else you need to know?” I asked.

“Yes. What’s your name, so I can look in the databanks?” the clone asked.

“You don’t need to know my name,” I said, trying to use Mind Trick.

“Oh, yes, I need to know, sir, or you will be under arrest.” the clone replied.

It looked like the clones were trained against being Mind Tricked.

“Ok, my name is Jen Ramal, mechanic, and as I said, I am going to Naboo to my uncle's wedding, sir.” I said.

“Just a moment, while I search. Ok sir, you are clear; you may leave. Have a nice flight,” he responded.

“Thank you,” I said.

Now I must leave fast before they figure out that I am not Jen... Poor Jen, he will be very mad after this, I thought.

Then a ship came by. It was destined to Bakura. I took the ship, and departed to Bakura, where I hoped I could find another ride to an Outer Rim planet.

By:Kotor_jf

Special Thanks:Aurora Starfire for the betta reeding.

Enjoy!!

Next Part comming soon

Archived