Home

Voice Actors?

Whew...this part of the forums needed some life anyway!

Okay, I was thinking about this a few days ago. What other games (if any) have any of the voice actors in Full Throttle been in? I'm hoping for games that they were in after Full Throttle was released, but you can share any game really. Thanks...and let's all try to get this forum back into shape (even with no news or really anything to report)!

Well, let's see... This is what I found doing a little research:

Mark Hamill (ex-"Luke Skywalker"), who voiced Ripburger, has been in a lot of cartoons; as a matter of fact, he was the voice of The Joker in "Batman: The Animated Series". On the other hand, he hasn't been in many games since FT. Some of them were "Forgotten Realms: Icewind Dale" and "Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix", but (ironically) none of them are Star Wars-related.

Roy Conrad (voice of Ben) participated in "Rebel Assault II" and "X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter".

Kath Soucie (voice of Maureen) took part in "Fallout", "Outlaws", "Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds", and "Kingdom Hearts" I and II, among others.

Cool, huh?

IMDb is your friend for this. I personally know Kath Soucie has done loads of voice acting, for games and screen.

Roy Conrad did a few before his death in 2002.

Hamilton Camp (Malcolm Corley) has also done quite a few before he died in 2005. The fun thing about him is that he also played Father Torque in Full Throttle so he's played a character that's done the eulogy for another character that he's played :D

For the rest of them, just go here. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not replying earlier, legowar... I was in the middle of a ton of homework and exams at college, and it wasn't until now that I got a little breath of liberty :xp:

The info that I provided you actually came from IMDb. I don't know where you can get more data from that game in that matter...

BTW, the other day I watched the FT2 trailer (dated 2002, I think) in YouTube, and Ben's voice was already someone different to Roy Conrad. He died earlier that year, and was quite a shock to all the FT community... Well, actually it was worse when LucasArts cancelled FT2...

Here's a picture of Roy Conrad: http://www.doublefine.com/roy_conrad.htm

...And one of Kath Soucie: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_person/101/

Again, sorry for taking so long. I'll try my best to visit all you guys more frecuently!!

I remember when Roy Conrad died, it was a rather sad day. Not many people could accept another voice for Ben, but I think after the trailer came out we were willing to accept the new voice.

There were certain aspects of the trailer people didn't like though (like a woman who many thought to be Maureen) and there wasn't as much outcry over it's cancellation as their was over the Sam n Max sequel.

Still, it would have been nice to see the sequel.

I found more stuff:

Kath Soucie voiced Tavion, one of the main villains in "Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast" and "Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy" (released in 2002 and 2003 respectively, I think).

This is not FT-related, but maybe some of you don't know it: Boston Low (the main character of The Dig) was voiced by none other than Robert Patrick, famous for his role as T-1000 (the liquid-metal guy) in Terminator II.

...And more to come!! (Hopefully...)

Archived