Home

Living up to expectations?

urluckyday

I'm sure that this has been asked on this forum at least once or twice, but oh well.

So, with the recent release of the Sam and Max episodes (which I have yet to play...sorry), I was wondering. Do they live up to the Sam and Max name? And also, do they live up to your expectations of the game(s)?

You're very naive Bryan.

BTW I'm a girl too, liek send me some airline tickets.

No way, man. You're joining the armed services, I'm not into those kindsa chicks.

How does that make me a girl?

Sorry, avatar threw me off. There's this one chick who had an anthropomorphic cat avatar, and that was actually a pretty accurate representation. ****in' furries.

Hehe.... nice Rushdie avatar samnmax.... hope no one puts a fatwa on you.

On topic, I only played the first one, and the demo of the second. The first one was great, albeit a little short and easy, but had some classic Sam and Max humor. The other ones are supposed to be just as good. Anyways, yeah, they live up to the name, you should try one of the episodes out.

Hehe.... nice Rushdie avatar samnmax.... hope no one puts a fatwa on you.

On topic, I only played the first one, and the demo of the second. The first one was great, albeit a little short and easy, but had some classic Sam and Max humor. The other ones are supposed to be just as good. Anyways, yeah, they live up to the name, you should try one of the episodes out.

*sigh*

Whats with these people and talking about Sam & Max all of a sudden? When did this forum start doing that?

Archived