Home

Rogue Squadron 4

Hi, i just thought i'd stop by and start a thread to ask if anyone ever thinks there will be a RS 4 for the Nintendo Wii or if there will be any remakes (i.e. the original N64 game remade). I know the three previous games cover the original trilogy, but i was thinking that someday there might be an 'Imperial Squadron' for the Wii in that you'll play the Empire rather than as a Rebel; any thoughts on this anyone?

-GK

it could be awesome!! i played the wii and honestly i didnt liked it.. the only good damn reason i coul buy one is if any sGOOD game of star wars with the remote... like a lightsaber battle games (online ...oh my... ORGA$M!!!... XD) or if the create a device like a pilot control with a possibility to attach the wii remote there... oh my... here comes another XD

No doubt it would be just about the coolest thing ever... but I just don't realistically see it happening at this point.

Lucasarts seem to have lost their way and forgotten about what made them great... as well as their long-time fans.

Still,.. there's always hope for yet another LA renaissance in the future...

Eh.

Good... but not really the same. And that's only 3 games in the last couple of years that are true "must-haves."

I'm thinking back to the days when it seemed that LA used to release that many (if not more) super-high quality 'must-have' games practically every single quarter.

Those days are gone, so it seems.

Archived