Home

OGame

Niner_777

OGame is a game of intergalactic conquest. You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies. Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements. Wage war against other empires as you struggle with other players to gain the materials . Negotiate with other emperors and create an alliance or trade for much needed resources. Build an armada to enforce your will throughout the universe. Hoard your resources behind an impregnable wall of planetary defences. Whatever you wish to do, OGame can let you do it. Will you terrorize the area around you? Or will you strike fear into the hearts of those who attack the helpless?

In OGame, YOU are the emperor.

I didn't just copy that from the site! >.>

Anyway, can I post the site? I kind of have to.

The site

You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies. Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements. Wage war against other empires as you struggle with other players to gain the materials . Negotiate with other emperors and create an alliance or trade for much needed resources.

Sounds sort of like a multi-player version of Master of Orion II or Civilization in space. Is it a real time game or turn-based? Normal multi-player or the MMO variety? If it's an MMO it sounds a bit unfair if not everyone starts at the same time. It's easy to become big and bad if you have a few hundred years head start. :)

• 1 month later...

It's nice for a time but eventually it really get's boring and the fact that nothing moves doesn't help making it funnier. And when you finnally get in the top 1500 (or something) people will start attacking you like crazy folks and when you get destroyed and finnaly build almost up again, you get attacked again etc. etc. etc.

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm starting to get okay at it. I'm around 1500 and I had a huge fleet. Then just yesterday someone attacked me who was 500th or something and totally wiped me out! >.< It is frustrating. It's happened three times before too.

None of my friends are getting attacked so they're free to get really strong, for some reason.

Archived