Home

Knights of The Force: The Beginning

DarthJebus05

(Pasted from the FileFront foums)

Hello guys,

Some of you know may me. Me and Johnpp have decided to make the mod that was promised to us 4 years ago. Before anyone asks what if they mod is actually being released, we will shut the project down immediately.

We have a site/forums for now. If I can find a better site, the other one will be scrapped. We are currently looking for members from FileFront, clan forums and all places to help contribute to the mod. All they need to do is donate $40 to me :p Joking folks.

We (Johnpp and I) will take this mod seriously and have it finished by.....whenever it's finished

This mod will follow the original KOTF, playing the whole Star Wars saga. We will (might) add different features such as bonus battles that we're only mentioned in the movie/s, but not shown. We will add cenimatics of course.

If you want details for the mod, talk on our forums or even join the team, go to our site:

http://kotftb.proboards89.com/index.cgi

We have guest posting enabled on our Support board incase you have problems registering. Registering is very simple, even though some bugs might occur.

If you say our site is very inactive, that means we are still new Just remember, we are starting from scratch.

Thanks for reading,

Jebus

(And John :p)

Update: Our main site is located here: http://www.freewebs.com/kotftb/about.htm

We need all the team members we can muster.

I see you posted it every where you could eh' Jebus?

Anyway, so far we do not have much, just the Tantive IV. We are starting from ANH then we will probabley do TPM.

Thanks to SSSID for the Tantive IV, which Han Bacca is working on (Adding SP support and objectives).

What we need most is Modelers. I am a modeler, So is UnSungHero, Han bacca and Jebus is learning, but none of us can player model. We dont want to use everyone elses model, but I asked Mars Marshall if we could use his. I am waiting for a reply still.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived