Home

Joke: Leaked KOTOR 3 promo screenie

ChewKluYa

wonder how many views this will get because you got me hook line and sinker.

Personally I think that at this point, most of us were more likely thinking, "oh no, not another "rumor" of K3 to bust..."

Sorry, but being a Kotorian frequently means being a cynic these days in my experience...

Let us examine this closely.

"Not as Holy as K2" could mean two things: one, it could be less buggy than K2, showcasing that the developers of K2 could in fact know that they made a mistake, and is apologizing for it. It however is a pun showcasing what is to come: That K3 would become much more gritter and darker than TSL. Seeing how dark TSL is and how close it is from not becoming like Star Wars, it looks to me that K3 will no longer remain in the Star Wars gerne. (It is good. K3 would be so much better if they didn't focus on this petty and stupid Star Wars franschine)

This is also indicated by the Cross, the Halo, and a person looking like Jesus, in what looks to be a dig at Christitany (expect Kavar's Corner's Christianty thread to become a LOT bigger). Prehaps this is going to upset the religious traditions of the Jedi Order entriely? I wouldn't be suprised about a plot twist where the Jedi Order is actually evil, and the True Sith, the true freedom fighters, are the ones who are fighting for good. This would complicate the issue for the player: Should the player ally with the LS and Evil, or the DS and Good?

The Purple Lightsaber is a indication that this new player will somehow gain a lightsaber that looks Purple. It may play a huge role within the story.

Er...this is a satire. Sorry if you were fooled.

Archived