Home

Feats, Attributes and Powers for K1

Christos K

Can someone make a mod that gives 4 or 3 feats every 4 level ups.

And 4 powers every 4 level ups for Jedi Consular.

And 3 powers every 4 level ups for Jedi Guardian and Sentinel.

For every character (including droids) You get 2 attributes every 4 level ups. This is the same for starting classes matching Jedi Consular to Scoundrel, Jedi Guardian to Soldier, and Jedi Sentinel to Scout.

HK-47 will get 3 feats every level up as he is a "Combat Droid".

T3-M4 will get 2 feats every level up.

So it would be like this this for every character/class.

Levels: 1-4

Jedi Consular

2 F 2 FP 0 A

2 F 2 FP 0 A

2 F 2 FP 0 A

3 F 4 FP 2 A

Jedi Guardian

2 F 2 FP 0 A

2 F 2 FP 0 A

2 F 2 FP 0 A

4 F 3 FP 2 A

Jedi Sentinel

2 F 2 FP 0 A

2 F 2 FP 0 A

2 F 2 FP 0 A

3 F 3 FP 2 A

Combat Droid (or what ever HK-47 is)

3 F 0 A

3 F 0 A

3 F 0 A

3 F 2 A

Utility Droid (or what ever T3-M4 is)

2 F 0 A

2 F 0 A

2 F 0 A

2 F 2 A

Soldier

2 F 30 A (You can start on Soldier, this is only for your charcater.)

2 F 0 A

2 F 0 A

4 F 2 A

Scout

2 F 30 A (You can start on Scout, this is only for your character.)

2 F 0 A

2 F 0 A

3 F 2 A

Scoundrel

2 F 30 A (You can start on Scoundrel, this is only for your character.)

2 F 0 A

2 F 0 A

3 F 2 A

So this would be a good mod if you have dowloaded other mods to make the game harder. So I was also wondering if this was even possible?

• 3 weeks later...
Okay this thread is dead and has been up for about a month. I am getting the feeling it is not possible.

It's possible to change how many feats and force powers you get to pick on level-up by changing the progression tables in featgain.2da and classpowergain.2da, which is fairly easy to do.

As far as I remember you can't change how often and how many ability points you get on levelup though. It seems to be hardcoded to one every four levels.

I will do this but I do not know how which is why I requested this mod. I would either like someone to consider doing this or do you think someone could tell me how to. And if anyone knows is it possible to change how many attributes you get evry 4 level ups.

And if anyone knows is it possible to change how many attributes you get evry 4 level ups.

Sorry but you can't change this.

As far as I remember you can't change how often and how many ability points you get on levelup though. It seems to be hardcoded to one every four levels.

This is correct.

Okay so there is no way to change that. So can someone help me change the table in the featgain.2da and classpowergain.2da. I do not know how to. Or like I said before can someone make a mod to change them to the table examples in my first post. So for the attributes problem how about instead of giving you two attributes every 4 level ups, do you think you can jsut make them count as two points. So if my wisdom is 14 and I get to level 8 and I choose wisdom and it is then 16.

To change either of the .2da files mentioned above download KOTOR Tool from here (please note you may also need to install Microsoft.NET Framework)

Next run KOTOR Tool and under KOTOR 1 click BIFs --> 2da.bif -->2D Array and double click one of the files you want to amend, you will see a table with numbers in.

The label column represents the NPC level jcn is for consular jsn is sentinal jgd is for guardian, so from there it is a simple matter of altering the numbers to what would suit you 1 is for one force power every level 2 is for 2 etc.

As for featgain.2da it is very similar to above though there are more columns, however I am unsure which of the dr columns you should use Stoffe or Redhawke should know.

I hope this helps.

Edit. I think the columns for the droids are drx is for expert droid (T3) and drc is for combat droid (HK) someone put me right if I am wrong.

Can you post all of the labels for all of the classes or where can I find out. You say NPC, does it affects my character also?

Edit: Sorry for the posting again but every one can forget about the attributes part.

I have combined your Double Posts. Please refrain from Double Posting, that is having multiple posts in a row. Use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content to your previous posts, thanks. -RH

Sorry yes it will affect your character, it will aslo however affect the other jedi in your party. As for the other columns they refer to the normal classes however they are as follows:

sol_reg = Soldier

sct_reg = Scout

scd_reg = scoundrel

Archived