Home

Favorite Genre of Music

comz4luigi

I like most forms of Metal, my favourites being Power Metal, Gothic Metal, Heavy Metal and any other fusions. I also love Oriental Metal and to some extent, Doom, Black, Death and Blackened Doom Metal. :D

I love European Classical as well and I like Arabian, Mexican, Chinese and Turkish folk music quite a bit.

I strongly oppose Rap, Hip-Hop, Pop and all their incarnations. I'm like "meh" to most others.

• 2 weeks later...

I like all music except Rap & Hip-Hop (which I loathe). I particularly like the Neo-Tradionalist movement that country music experienced during the late 80s & early 90s. And the singer/songwriters of early 70s rock. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I like a wide range of except for Emo, most Rap music, and alot of Indie, I find it kind of boring, either that or its popular in the UK at the moment and I won't conform!

Im happy with any of the following:

Punk (Hardcore, Death, Horror, Celtic, Surf), Psychobilly, Rockabilly/Revival, Swing/Revival, New Wave, New Romantic, Jazz (Bebop, Trad, Dixieland, Big Band), Synthpop, Hip Hop, Instro-Surf/Surf Rock/Spy Rock, TV Themes, Movie Soundtracks, Video Game Music, Indie, Funk, Instro-Rock, Metal, Reggae, Dub, Ska (1st, 2nd and 3rd Wave), Skacore, Classical, Country, Irish Folk, Acoustic, J-Pop, Prog Rock and Bluegrass.

Although at the moment I guess my favourite genres would be: Surf, Psychobilly/Rockabilly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived