Home

Characters Nationality

Fredi

I was thinking today when I was eating , Is Brejik Indian or Pakistani? and Is Mekel Puerto Rican? Well guy's how about Uthar Wynn , he looks German , yeah Nazi style....... C'mon people let me know from where u think that k1 characters are from....I mean Earth from..... ha-ha.

(Please do not put anything racial that my offend someone, just where do you think the character is...)

Let's see, Revan would be Spanish after being played by Rino Romano (he was Luis in Resident Evil), I think Carth might be as well. Juhani I think is meant to be Finnish, Kath Soucie (Vash) has been a lot things, she was Mara Jade, Bugs Bunny's girlfriend, Rugrats, everything, but could be American or British based on the voice actress or accent. Bastila would be British based on the voice, she doesn't have the Asian features. Mission, gee, what nationality do you give a Twi'lek? America I guess. Canderous appears Canadian to me. Vrook and Dorak would be British. So would HK, Bandon and Malek hearing how he's meant to sound. Jolee sounds like he could be from anywhere. Atton would be either British or American. In fact most of the characters I think would be either British or American.

Let's see, Revan would be Spanish after being played by Rino Romano (he was Luis in Resident Evil),

Yes, well he's also been doing the voice for The Batman for the last several years...

I think Carth might be as well. [/Quote]

Doesn't seem so to me, despite his name...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0768620/

Juhani I think is meant to be Finnish, [/Quote]

She's a good voice actor then, since Courtenay Taylor is an american with a british mother and an australian father

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1057696/

Kath Soucie (Vash) has been a lot things, she was Mara Jade, Bugs Bunny's girlfriend, Rugrats, everything, but could be American or British based on the voice actress or accent. Bastila would be British based on the voice, she doesn't have the Asian features.

Actually, Jennifer Hale is canadian

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0354937/

Mission, gee, what nationality do you give a Twi'lek? America I guess. Canderous appears Canadian to me. Vrook and Dorak would be British.

Nothing particularly british about Ed Asnar (Vrook)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000799/

So would HK, Bandon and Malek hearing how he's meant to sound. Jolee sounds like he could be from anywhere. Atton would be either British or American. In fact most of the characters I think would be either British or American.

It's interesting that you think all the villains are british, when neither Kristoffer Tabori (HK) or Rafael Ferrer (Malak) are. Don't know about Bandon, but he doesn't sound british to me either.

So we have Mark Hamil, Rino Romano, any hope of Leia and Vader joining the Batman cast?

Listen to Carth's reply to one of the comments on the murder investigation. That's Spanish if ever I heard it, but I will admit to not looking at the actual VO nationality.

Going by Wookiepedia Juhani is either a Finnish name or meant to be Finnish. The accent is meant to be along the lines of a cat. You'd have picked it but she'd do a fine Russian VO as she did in Call of Duty.

British Canadian? She has the accent, no question about that. Although she did play a character that was Japanese, supposedly.

On the villians being British, I never got around to doing a thread on this but does it strike you that the good guys appear to be American and the bad guys appear British?

Well, the cathar jedi in KotOR was originally going to be named "Bastila"

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sunrider_naming_controversy

I suppose they added some stuff when they let the Vima-character "steal" the Bastila name.

In truth, I'm glad they changed that. I'd have liked to see Vima in there, but it would have been rather cheesy to have a cat-jedi named Bastila somehow...

I know the actor who portrays Sion is a Scot, but he sounds like Christopher Lambert in Highlander (well, maybe not that bad)

I'm English and I thought Jennifer Hale was too until I read up about her, she's a good voice actor.

Is Brejik Indian or Pakistani?

Actually, Brejik is more African-American than Indian, I would say.

Carth is Canadian. Bastila is Brittish, Atton is american, Krea is . . . I don't know. British, I would say?

I love having Sion with a Scottish accnet. I love scottish accenst on bad guys. It just sounds . . . cooler, don't you think?

And, how about we say what our Revan/ Exile's nationalities are?

My Revan is american (as are about 80% of the Revans). He's Mullet Revan BTW.

My Exile is Indian/Middle Eastern. (The guy with the long black hair, cardboard-color skin)

Archived