Home

-RP- NRA (Naboo Revolutionary Army), Solleu-suv-mer, Naboo, Sunrunner Galaxy

HUGOMAND

*You are watching some boring ad's on the holonet, as the screen suddenly crackles and an image of a average build human, in his early 30's, appears on the screen, little by little, as the signals get better*

"It's working now?", he mumbled, and then quickly turned his head to the holorecorder. "Greetings, I am Akan'ha Qu'Aal, noble Consort of House Corrino and Corporal in the Rebel Alliance. We're sendin' this emergency broadcast out, because we need EVERYONE who can handle a weapon to help us out, so listen up. My beautiful home, Solleu-suv-mer, has been soiled by the Empire's tyranny, and hell, I am not just gonna stand and watch them turning MY HOME into some other terror-state! Naboo, you have to face the facts! The empire has been trying FOR YEARS to get rid of our beloved monarchy. The Queen is nothing but a symbol now, to keep YOU the citizens, under control... Half of the Royal council is imperialistic. Corrupt, even.

>>The imperial's hasn't done us anything<<, "You might say to yourself... well, guess what, take a look at this."

"Sullust." *A clip of Sullust's rocky caverns being bombed to shambles by imperial TIE-bombers is showed*

"Mon Calamari." *A clip of Mon calamari citizens being executed by a stormtrooper squad is showed*

"Rori." *A clip of citizens fleeing out of Restuss that are being hailed down by gunfire from behind, by stormtroopers, is showed*

"Or, Naboo..."

sd-1.jpg

"While the main part of the Alliance's playing hide'n'seek out in the outer rim, WE take action here, where it's NEEDED the most! Join the Naboo Revolutionary Army, today! Contact us on -- ### *signal depletes*

OOC: Didn't catch the rest of the message? Don't worry!

This is an idea I've been playing with for a while. To bring the civil war, in-character, closer to Naboo, here on Sunrunner. The NRA is *not* a guild, it is simply a group of rebel roleplayers who are interested in using hit'n'run tactics, guerilla warfare, and terror-bombings/assasinations, against the empire, or whoever they may be fighting against. You don't have to be Nabooian IC to join in, we accept anyone who is willing to fight - also, if you are an entertainer or trader, and you would really like to be a part of the roleplay, do come by! The roleplay at the headquarters is for anyone (any REBELS that is!), and we always need new people! You can be a soldier, intel/spy or a mechanic, or whatever you wish to do. Our base is, in-character, the ruins of an old Gungan Chapel located at 219 -184 5683,

screenShot0097.jpg

Contacts:

Ingame name:Akan'ha (or me, HUGOMAND, on these forums :) )

Ingame name: Tagae

Ingame name: Itawe/Skore,

for more information!

Hope to see you ingame! Sincerely, NRA!

Archived