Home

Trying to get past the hk bit on tsl

Aleggy

First, make sure you have the Sonic Imprint Sensor from the Plasteel Cylinder in the room right across the hall. Then talk to the HK-50 droid again and ask "What's that corpse there?" and follow that conversation until you can ask about his "dying screams" and get him to play them back for you. Then say "if you can repeat his screams, can't you say the code?" Then say either "What would it sound like if you said it?" or "I understand that your limited functionality prevents you from being able to say the code." (my personal favorite -]), although these may or may not require a significant Persuade skill.

If you get it here, you just have to enter it into the computer.

By doing the above, you should get like...3/4 of what you need. To get the rest- go to the administration level, walk down the hall you originally came down. *before finding Atton* At the curve- there is a computer (I think it might be a maintenence computer...or something). Go into it's logs- and you'll find the officier being yelled at, there's where you get the rest of it.

Also- if you talk to Atton before doing that, he tells you something about the 'officier getting yelled at'...so that's your 'clue'.

Hope that helped!

Archived