Home

PS2 Server moding

MercJ

I was playing SWBF2 In a small 6 player room which is a black bag ops server type. The Host was moding our characters by typing in some commands on his computer. The best was infinity jet pack. He was also able to shoot us around the level or inside objects, he called it "teleporting". He said he was doing this by typing in coordinates?????? He gave himself infinity health. Does anyone know how to do this or could give me a hint?

I dont know about the teleporting, but I do know how to mod a sever to do these things: Infinite Jet Pack, Stamina, and Health, Freezing bases, Infinite Ammo and Rapid Fire, being able to go out of bounds, and other things. If you want to know how to do this PM me.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

yup that might have been meh i had a name change... and you really shouldnt go running around telling people how to do it, thats y the ps2 version is so screwy, i let the method go public by accident (i was the first battlefront 2 cheater/hacker). it was originally developed in [RAPTOR] but since they r a gey clan i went on and created {VA}. {VA} has operations in both PC and PS2 versions, primary being PS2. if you want to see it in action, join my server, its the only VA server up. and i assure you, teleportation is real, as is heros spawning in cantina, flying wookies, rapid fire, and ships that can fly through anything without taking damage. if you would like to join with the possibility of learning some decent hacks/cheats (not the nooby infinite health/energy, anyone can do those, but things like teleport and rapid fire) go to http://va.eamped.com/ and register. for the rest of you, take a visit to my server which is usually up on weekends, sometimes weekdays.

-=END TRANSMISSION=-

• 4 months later...
yup that might have been meh i had a name change... and you really shouldnt go running around telling people how to do it, thats y the ps2 version is so screwy, i let the method go public by accident (i was the first battlefront 2 cheater/hacker). it was originally developed in [RAPTOR] but since they r a gey clan i went on and created {VA}. {VA} has operations in both PC and PS2 versions, primary being PS2. if you want to see it in action, join my server, its the only VA server up. and i assure you, teleportation is real, as is heros spawning in cantina, flying wookies, rapid fire, and ships that can fly through anything without taking damage. if you would like to join with the possibility of learning some decent hacks/cheats (not the nooby infinite health/energy, anyone can do those, but things like teleport and rapid fire) go to http://va.eamped.com/ and register. for the rest of you, take a visit to my server which is usually up on weekends, sometimes weekdays.

-=END TRANSMISSION=-

dude i want yo no how to do this

• 1 month later...

its only been a year since he posted, but don't bump topics especially on something as despicable as hacks, this guy is so stereotypical, finding something thats probably as impressive as an invisi nade, thinking hes the first person to ever do something, and becoming to good for his clan.

i never said i was the best at it and a lot has changed since then.. there have been a significant amount of discoveries with the help of Grymm from raptor, also, hacks are simply editing local bits of running memory to force the game to do something you want it to do. its sort of like the matrix, where you can tell somebody is jumping because the number changed... also BS, i could probably own you any day without hacks, so next time you try to flame someone on one of my topics, take it up with me in the game. be nice to other members of the community, be respectful, and most of all, have fun.

current news:

im running xubuntu right now, and bothe programs that ive tested to emulate a windows environment to run the server have failed. the server WILL show up on the master list but i dont think anyone will be able to use it until i get the issue resolved

OLD WEBSITE IS DOWN DUE TO POWER OUTAGE AT HOST new site is http://va.ucoz.net/

There a major difference between editing and hacking. I edit, not hack. Hacking is usually offensive and is used for bad intent. People are only able to "edit" in their own server, not others. So if you wish to not have fun, do not join it. A hack would be an "edit" in someone else's server. So in a way, I guess you can say those "hackers" are making mods for the PS2

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This thread looks like its dying. It's a pity.

I am a swbf2 fanatic. I've been playing for years now and I have seen pretty much everything. I love to glitch this game. I have gotten outside of the force field on space missions, I've jumped through walls, I once jumped a tank into the floor of the space station on pollis massa.

I play online a lot and I once stumbled into a server the had two awesome features enabled. Infinite jetpack and some crazy quick shot sniper-rifle gun. The fights between me and other online players was intense. We flew above the map and suddenly the game became so much more complicated. Since everyone could fly, a new dimension had to be taken into account- height. The best way to escape an attack was to turn off your jetpack and fall. I wasted so many people with this tactic. The fights had a feeling of an aerial dogfight from WWI. It was strange but awesome.

I want to set up a server with these features enabled. I know its possible because I saw it with my own eyes. I was stoned out of my gourd at the time but I still remember vividly how awesome it was. I played obsessively for another few weeks hoping in desperation that I might be able to play in that mode again. I have yet to see it since.

I have the swbf2 server software and have hosted games. How do I enable infinite jetpacks? How to do get that awesome weapon?

Does anyone know?

Archived