Home

AARRRGGH!!!

Ray Jones

Do you think Zoom will ever come back, or is this plan doomed to fail?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Zoom will ever come back, or is this plan doomed to fail?

• Why, yes, of course
    • Why, yes, of course
    • Why, yes, of course
    • Why, yes, of course

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh.

Well, my current one is pretty, chatty, with a great personality... but married.

My former one was quiet, but cute as a button... and very touchy-feely. Never knew her relationship status.

They both make getting a cleaning/ checkup something to almost look forward to rather than be avoided.

And my dentist seems like a nice enough guy... but hanging with him outside his office just seems unthinkably weird. Can't picture the circumstance where that might happen...

And my dentist seems like a nice enough guy... but hanging with him outside his office just seems unthinkably weird. Can't picture the circumstance where that might happen...

We also both play the piano at church (well, I play it, he...does something else to it), and my sister dated his son for a while, so we're friends due to non-dental circumstances. He's been a family friend for a long time.

(well, I play it, he...does something else to it)

Uhhh... that seems like a dangerous turn of phrase to ever use around these parts.

Someone could warp the meaning of your words into something truly obscene...

Though not me, of course.

I'll leave that job to others far more qualified...

:joy:

I've never hung out with *my* dentist, but I've crewed for (and raced against) *a* dentist... He's a great guy until the ten-minutes-to-start flag goes up, and then, whether you're on his crew or on another sailboat, he turns into the most ornery son of a bitch you've ever met. If he's got right-of-way over your boat, you'd better get out of his way. If you're crewing on his boat and he's got right-of-way over someone that doesn't seem to want to move, you'd better find something to hold onto.

But yeah, off the water he's a pretty good fella.

• 4 months later...

Archived