Home

[Razputin's Domain] Get free cutscenes DVD with Psychonauts goodies

For the original version of this post, see the Razputin's Domain front page

After finding a bunch of hot Psychonauts cutscene DVDs lying around in the vaults o' shop, Double Fine has decided to run an April special. Specifically, if you buy over $20 of anything from the official Double Fine shop, you get a special DVD containing the game's cutscenes for free! Always good if you fancy firing up those classic moments on the big screen. If there's anything on your merchandise list you've not ticked off yet, such as the CD containing all the cutscene music sans sound effects, now's the time to get in there.

It's time's like this that I wish I had a credit card :x

Does anyone know if a debit card works just as well?

PS: I'm still waiting for my acceptance letter, but I just know filling up my uni locker with Psychonauts stuff would just feel right!

A debit card should work just like a credit card. Debit cards use to have a big advantage of just punching in your pin while with a credit, you had to wait for the receipt to print out then sign it. I think most large retailers let you sign it on a touchpad. I prefer the credit card, so I can be lazy and make payments at the end of the month. Probably not the best method, but I do have the money in my bank account (for payments) so I'm not entirely worried.

I'm not sure about the US, but when I purchased via the Double Fine store from the UK I was only offered MasterCard and VISA. Perhaps they allow debit cards for US buyers only, but I wouldn't personally bank on it. :(

Let me just say she doesn't 'get it'.

You'd think someone who loves Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, and Serenity - and generally being a mega Joss Whedon fangirl - would be able to appreciate something like Psychonauts.

Although, I should clarify. Besides Diablo and RTSes, she sucks at games that involves actual reflexes and a gamepad.

Anyway, she knows I love Psychonauts. It's just that I don't want her to know how much money I'm spending.

• 1 year later...

Archived