Home

The beginning of Darth

Sith_Reven

As known, Darth Revan is the first sith lord too take the Title "Darth". He(or she)

took this title after leaving the republic behind. When he came back he was known as Darth Revan. As part of the Kotor 3 storyline, the origins should be unveiled of one of the most important things about Star Wars, The title of Darth. Darth Bane, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, etc.

This might be an intergral part of the storyline. The true sith in the unknown regions might have had this as the name of a legendary or godlike figure; even considered ancient to the time of Naga Sadow. Or Revan might have taken it from an obscure warrior race in the unknown regions where their greatest warrior or leader was given this title of honor. Perhaps Revan endured trials or conquered this race. The history would be ever more completed finding out how Revan became the first Darth and how it continued on through the ages.

those are both very interesting links. I must ponder some more. Although in my mind I suspected the Rakata had something to do with it. Which brings me to te point that the Rakata should take a greater involvement in the affairs of the next kotor. According to the links, the Rakata occupied Korriban at some point. Hmmmm.... interesting.

Well It is possible that Darth Andeddu have something to do with the Rakata. I dont think that Revan was the first to have "Darth" , what if it is something that he leaned in the Traya Academy when he discovered the Academy in Malachor V? ..... hmmm this is a good subget , nice tread

And here I thought it was just a contraction of "Dark Lord of the Sith." Silly me.

I think that has been the general consensus for years, but in probability the "Golden Age of the Sith" and "Fall of the Sith Empire" changed that, since both Ragnos, Sadow, and Kressh are clearly all dark lords at one point or another, and yet none of them seem to use the "Darth" title... Well, that's my theory, anyway.

I like this idea, and have thought about this topic a bit. Revan was, apparently, the first Dark Lord of the Sith to take the title "Darth." It may just be the contraction, but still it should be explained. It might even have something to do with the plot of KOTOR III, since, for all we know, it technically could mean something such as "warloard" in the language of the True Sith (also assuming that they are a species/race, not just a group of people).

-Tenebrous

Archived