Home

0-Second delay Between Combat Rounds?

SilentScope001

Alright. This is not a plea for turning K3 into twitch-style combat. Of course not. The KOTOR series is about story.

For a game about story though, there is far too much conflict. Genociding a trillion Sith, either on the Star Forge or Malachor V, gets, well, boring. I would rather skip the Sith and head straight to the real meat of the game, the storyline. But those Sith are standing within the way...They're easy to kill, but time-consuming. I don't play K3 all day to just slaughter random bad guys, you know. That's what the GTA series is for.

So I just ask that the developers put in a 0-second delay between rounds...as an option that could be selected. You attack and so does your enemy, so that combat rounds are done quicker and so that I can kill those enemies much faster. Once that happens, then I can easily go past those Sith bastards standing in my way, and reach the true goal, facing Malak or Traya.

(Yes I know, there are mods that give you insta-kill lightsabers. I got Xbox, however, so I can't use them. Would be nice for the developers to put this in.)

The game got very repetitive in terms of combat all I had to do was Flurry Flurry and than a FP or another Flurry everytime and it was more time consuming than it was a challenge, the only challenges came with people like Malak Traya and somewhat Calo Nord (I had trouble the first time) but, the 2nd time around I just got sick of continually having to wait for my player to attack with a Flurry to kill the opponent. So I love the idea and for those who don't like it I agree that it should be optional.

Archived