Home

Killer Apps, Tweaks & Important Updates!

Astrotoy7

Google Redesigned, a super addon for FF is definitely worth looking at if you use gmail/reader/calendar prolifically

gmail_redesigned_01.png

It totally reskins gmail, google reader and google calendar. Use it with other extensions like integrated gmail and minimalist gmail and you can make gmail look exactly the way you want, including switching off ads, unnecessary labels and footers etc, giving it all a nice clean look.

Check it out - 'tis all FREE :D

mtfbwya

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use RAM Booster, Daemon tools, fraps, wincustomize and a bunch more. They are some really usefull tools.

Thanks for all the links! Now I have aliens invading my pc !:D (Alien Invasion)

EDIT: OMG! Astro ! You've got 2421 spam messages !!! It should say "You have Spam" instead of mail !

Hehe! I see you've won a bunch o' bucks there! Care to give me some ???...hehe:dev9:

Its been around for ages, but just in case you missed it - Fireuploader(firefox universal uploader) is a great FF extension that allows you to upload to image and video accounts directly from a webpage, generating links for you as it does so. Support smany differnt account types, youtube, flickr, picasa, photobucket, dropbox, rapidshare etc etc. See linky for more info.

mtfbwya

• 1 month later...

Cool stuff Canderis :)

For something similar, but a bit more compact - there is also the Launch Control sidebar gadget for Windows 7(not sure if it works in Vista)

It is extremely customisable - you can even adjust delays on folders opening. You can add as many tabs to it as you want. It's definitely worth checking out if you like organising your icons in a neat and tidy corner. Totally FREE of course ;)

LaunchControl.png

Launch Control at Windows Live Gallery

mtfbwya

• 2 weeks later...

Whether it's to follow updates from educational institutions or your favourite pRon star, there are a lot of different twitter clients out there. If you don't mind using the web interface but wished it was more fully features, allowing inline display of links, images and even videos - you should check out the FF extension http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc288/Astrotoy7/power-twitter-2.png[/img]power twitter

2 thumbs up ;)

power-twitter-2.png

mtfbwya

Archived