Home

Star Wars: The Students

Fredi

Star Wars: The Students

This story takes places 2 years after the arrive of the redeem Revan to the Academy of Korriban , 4 students are fighting to become sith's... Some have been send on mission to investigate the tomb's others have been placed on command of battalions and fleets to fight the republic in the outer rim........

They’re fait will be decided by you ......

Ok , I’ll need 4 students and 2 more that will be the head of the academy Uthar Wynn and Yuthura ban.

Remember:

Name:

Species:

Organization:

Ship: (if it has one)

Appearance: (put some picture)

Weapons:

Bio:

And Remember I will need some one that could be Uther Wynn and or Yuthura Ban (If you wich , you can create a character that can be a Jedi ,Sithtrooper ,Bounty hunter, etc)......

Here is my character....

Name: Fredric Herndez

Species: Human

Organization: Sith

Ship: The Mejía (Flag ship given as commander)

Appearance:http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/Stiletto1991/?action=view&current=mi.jpg

Weapons: Red Lightsaber

Bio: Son of a Sith Lieutenant and a Czerka head executive, He was born and lived all of his live in Korriban, seen and looking the sith torturing and killing people became something normal for him now at the age of 19 he have decided to join the academy and has been accepted for teaching becoming one of the top choices out of 6 more students.

Archived