what would you rather be, a commando or a arc trooper

shadowtrooper69

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would be an ARC, and i can give j00 a list why:

1. There very obedent, so they would do an order without any fuss [iT WILL DO AS IT IS TOLD]

2. They basicly have no concience (I don't know if I spelt that right) so they can complete a task without holding back [THE TARGET GETS NO MERCY]

3. They always get the latest issue of Grade-A equipment [iT WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE BIGGER HAMMER]

4. They react to kill their enemy because there is no time to think when it comes to life and death [iT WILL STRIKE THEN EAT ITS PREY]

5. They always stay aleart [NO ENEMY WILL EVER HAVE THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE]

6. They have lighter amor so their speed is greatly increased [iT BECOMES THE LIGHTNING WAR]

7. They can get the closes to a target without being detected [iT STALKS ITS PREY WHILE IT ISN'T THERE]

I'll think of more reasons when I can remember them =)

i just want to say that people are overreacting

sry, it's just that ARCs are so 1337 and ificient. (don't know if I spelt that right either)

oh and plzzz come to my thread. it makes me feel like no one actually has an imagination [i AM NOT SAYING THIS IN AN INSULTING WAY]

• 2 weeks later...

ARC Troopers, without doubt. Commandos aren't even supposed to exist except for some LucasArts money-making ploy. :D

Seriously, ARCs are better than Commandos in every possible way. I can't imagine why the cloners would spend their money on Commandos.

• 6 months later...

Archived