Home

what would you rather be, a commando or a arc trooper

shadowtrooper69

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey they aint skurts they are kuilts smart one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's skirt, not skurt. And two, it's a kama, not a kilt. Kilt's are Celtic.

i would be arc, but ot just any arc, the null arcs, the first arcs ever created. They had temper problems and other agressive things that are totally sick!!!!!!!!!And they have squads of six not 4, me no liky 4!!!!!!!!

If memory serves, Null arc's work alone. Yes, a.l.o.n.e.

I'd have to say commando though. I like company, especially if they're pod brothers. And you always have someone watching your back.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all if you can't provide a semi-intelligent reason for why you would choose one or the other you shouldn't post. "Arc Troopers suck" is not semi-intelligent.

And now for my semi-intelligent reply: I believe someone has already quoted that if you want a job done you send 100 clones or 4 clone commandos or 1 arc trooper. I have always taken this to mean that 1 ARC is the combat equivalent of 4 commandos or 100 standard infantry clones. That said does this mean that if 4 commandos are in an open room weapons at the ready with a clear line of sight between them and the target ARC trooper they would not be able to neutralize him? My opinion is the ARC would not stand a chance in this scenario and at best would take out two of the four commandos before being taken out himself. On the other hand if the commando team and the ARC were to start at least 5 miles apart in an urban environment or possibly jungle terrain I believe that the ARC would stand an above average chance at neutralizing all four commandos without himself being killed or incapacitated.

My point here is that ARC troopers are the Star Wars equivalent of Navy Seals and are the best of the best. Some sources state that ARC troopers are the combat equivalent of Jango Fett himself. I would choose being an ARC all the way, though as stated in an earlier thread having three brothers to pull your tail out of the fire would be handy.

Watch the double posting or the mod's will get you.

I highly doubt 1 ARC could take out delta squad....

As I stated before, the scenario would play the biggest factor in determining who would come out on top (between a RC squad and one ARC trooper). While this may be my opinion only I don't believe that it is unreasonable that a single ARC trooper could neutralize a squad of commandos. While their reliance on one another is there greatest strength it would also be their greatest weakness in this scenario. The ARC is stronger, faster, more intelligent, better trained, and better equipped than the commandos. If the ARC were careful to choose them moment of engagement he "could" eliminate one of the commandos without putting himself in their crosshairs. As each commando falls the remaining squad becomes less combat effective thus increasing the possibility that the ARC will come out on top. Call this my educated opinion of how this scenario could play out.:clone:

personally commandos all the way. they know how to follow orders with out questions and will follow the mission to the letter. and i would have to disagree cuz if a squad of commandos versus A null as you put it they would own cuz they use the squad to the advantage. intersecting fire, etc.

:clone:

Having rethough tmy ideals, I'd be an ARC. They have better training, better ranks and overall better skills. Though I don't think ARCs would be a match for the Deltas.

Guys come on, I love the game too. The Delta's are great characters and great soldiers. But we're talking about an RC which would possibly the equivalent of an army ranger vs. an ARC trooper which would be the equivalent of a Delta Force soldier or a Navy Seal. Couple with that the fact that the ARC is stronger, faster, more intelligent, and better equipped I think that's about all that need be said. A squad of RC's is a match for an ARC but one on one it's no contest (Delta or Omega or whoever). That being said I can respect anyones decision to be an RC if the reason is the bond with your brothers or back up on the battlefield or ability to follow orders no matter what. But if your choosing who is the deadliest it has to be an ARC hands down.

a commando would be my pick allright yes i know there not as indepenndent but what if an arc joined a squad of cammandos wich would be very unlikly but who knows. anything can happend heck one cammando had a girlfriend now thats wierd but i guess any clones that were gay under my command would be shot on spot!!!!!

i think a commando is my choice, arcs are cool though jedi suck there wimps they take all the glory! tards......

Guys come on, I love the game too. The Delta's are great characters and great soldiers. But we're talking about an RC which would possibly the equivalent of an army ranger vs. an ARC trooper which would be the equivalent of a Delta Force soldier or a Navy Seal. Couple with that the fact that the ARC is stronger, faster, more intelligent, and better equipped I think that's about all that need be said. A squad of RC's is a match for an ARC but one on one it's no contest (Delta or Omega or whoever). That being said I can respect anyones decision to be an RC if the reason is the bond with your brothers or back up on the battlefield or ability to follow orders no matter what. But if your choosing who is the deadliest it has to be an ARC hands down.

Arc, it's no use. Trust me, i've tried. Might as well resign yourself to talking to a brick wall for all the good it'll do.

You know what I think! I do think we should pole on what's the better of the two a Republic Comando squad or the Null ARC's! personaly I still stand by the Null ARC's as they are thebetter of the two. Someone said that the RC's could get a Null ARC in a crossfire but think about what the Null ARC troopers advantage there is? he could slips right in behind a RC and capture the RC, and uses the captured RC as a sheild to take out the other three RC's then deal with the remaning RC 1 on 1.

Archived