Home

what would you rather be, a commando or a arc trooper

shadowtrooper69

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what I think! I do think we should pole on what's the better of the two a Republic Comando squad or the Null ARC's! personaly I still stand by the Null ARC's as they are thebetter of the two. Someone said that the RC's could get a Null ARC in a crossfire but think about what the Null ARC troopers advantage there is? he could slips right in behind a RC and capture the RC, and uses the captured RC as a sheild to take out the other three RC's then deal with the remaning RC 1 on 1.

Even the people who would rather be an ARC would disagree with that?!?!:xp:

(not to mention you had numerous grammatical, and spelling errors.)

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion I would be an ARC trooper. The RC'S are great and all but in my opinion I find that the ARC trooper’s armor looks a hell of a lot better.

I don’t care about the training or how combat effective they are (Which again I side with the ARC), I just think that their armor is so much better then RC's appearance wise.

In my opinion I would be an ARC trooper. The RC'S are great and all but in my opinion I find that the ARC trooper’s armor looks a hell of a lot better.

I don’t care about the training or how combat effective they are (Which again I side with the ARC), I just think that their armor is so much better then RC's appearance wise.

I don't think looks is going to save an ARC against RC's, can you imagine that... "You can't kill me because I look good in my armor!"

"I don't care you killed my other brothers, and I'm going to kill you..."

I would have to be Commando...

I like being solitary and alone sometimes, but in the long run I would like having 3 brothers.... (er, sisters?) By my side 24/7.

Being in a team is better than being super cool, but all by yourself.

EDIT: Oh whoops... We- you guys- wan't this topic to die... Bad Ewok... =P

Exactly!!! Why can't these old topics die? we've already settled this end of story. The RC's would win.

Firstly, if a thread isn't closed, it's still free to post in.

And secondly, just because you think something would win doesn't make it so.

I don't think looks is going to save an ARC against RC's, can you imagine that... "You can't kill me because I look good in my armor!"

"I don't care you killed my other brothers, and I'm going to kill you..."

I thought that the thread was called what would you rather be not which one would win in a fight. I stated why I would prefer an ARC over a RC, it may be silly but I don't honestly care.

Archived