Home

favorite movie of all time

comz4luigi

I have many I like:

Saving Private Ryan-blood, action and some history!

The Last Samurai- I just like anything Japanese, but this movie was good

Bleach:Memories of Nobody - my favorite "anime" movie

Star Wars Episode 3- best of the new trilogy in my opinion

300- Spartans FTW!

Star Wars Episode 6 (and all of the others follow closely behind) - But the last lightsaber fight is my all-time favorite in the series.

Final Fantasy: Advent Children - Purely awesome while being beautiful at the same time.

Indiana Jones Last Crusade - Just the whole package that the series was waiting for.

Too many more to list, but these are my top favorites...

• 2 weeks later...

I have billions of movies that I like(moslty sci-fi) but my favorite is:

Star Wars Episode I:The Pantom Menace, yes Episode I.... (I also really like Pirates 2:Dead Man's Chest,Stargate which created my favorite T.V. show Stargate SG1,The Chronicles of Riddick, and The Matrix Revolutions)

• 1 month later...
When Harry met Sally (lol)

Anger Management (Adam Sandler is one of the funniest acrors around)

The Departed (twists at every corner)

If you like "the Departed" you may want to search for its original movie(s). Its a Hong Kong movie triology called "Internal Affairs".

If you like "the Departed" you may want to search for its original movie(s). Its a Hong Kong movie trilogy called "Internal Affairs".

They are both superb movies. Though, I like "The Departed" more over than "Infernal Affairs". Though, I say The Departed first. And the copy of Infernal Affairs I watched was the version were the characters speak English and it doesn't look too good. It would be better if you viewed the version with English subtitles.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived