Home

Gotta catch 'em all!

swphreak

Actually he's progressing pretty fine at the moment, what's slowing everyone else down? I know people who'd be challenging the Elite 4 by now.

i bet there are already people that have there pokedexes filled. mainly the people in Japan, or the people using the emulators ever since the english translation came out.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was a different game other than Pokemon people wouldn't be questioning whether I had a life. :p

I have all 8 badges and am going through Victory Road right now. Here's my current team:

Lv. 34 Gyarados

Lv. 38 Roselia

Lv. 42 Machoke

Lv. 44 Staraptor

Lv. 48 Infernape

Lv. 50 Dialga

Does anyone know if Machamp learns new moves? I want to evolve my Machoke and I know in the old games when you evolve by trading the resulting pokemon didn't learn any new moves. But I've already evolved my Alakazam and he tried to learn a new move today. I hate how I don't have room for Alakazam, he's like level 46 but I need the others for their HMs.

And my Gyarados is so low because I needed a good water type for surf and waterfall (previously I had Quagsire for surfing but I don't really like him so I only took him out when I had to surf) and I didn't have one. So my friend caught a Magikarp and traded it to me and now its carrying the exp share so it can catch up with my others quickly. 8 or 10 more levels and it should be good.

Yeah I'll probably need them all to be between 60 and 70. So far all my Pokemon are 50+ with the highest at 54. Its really boring battling the same trainers over and over with the vs finder and battling the same randoms in victory road but it must be done.

YAY! more pokemon peeps! i don't have the game any more but i had emerald. it was very addictive... my team was: (yes i still remember from like months ago...)

lvl 78 Rayquaza

lvl 77 groudon

lvl 75 kyogre

lvl 60 blaziken (or whatever the third evolve of torchick is)

lvl 40 houndoom

lvl 48..... i can't remember...

well anyways... yay!

Buffed up my team:

Infernape lvl. 43

Gyarados lvl.39

LuxRay lvl. 39

Staraptor lvl. 38

Bronzong lvl. 40

Egg (Happiny [still hasn't hatched goddamnit])

im in the 6th gym just about to battle the leader. might go and get Lucario, but i don't think i want another egg that just takes up a slot.

elite four pokemon:

elitefourjl6.th.jpg

The Elite Four Champion is:

Cynthia

Which reminds me...

NOTE TO EVERYONE

I have only ONE condition when you battle me. DO NOT USE ANY LEGENDARY POKEMON. This is oldskool battle rules.

I don't even know what the legendary Pokemon are in Diamond.

theres 14 legendaries just in D/P, only 4 you cannot get unless you go to a Nintendo Event or cheat.

Azelf is the worst pokemon ever, the only good moves it has is Uproar and Confusion.

Legendary Pokemon

Articuno

Zapdos

Moltres

Mewtwo

Mew

Raikou

Entei

Suicune

Lugia

Ho-oh

Celebi

Regirock

Regice

Registeel

Latias

Latios

Kyogre

Grouden

Rayquaza

Jirachi

Deoxys

Uxie

Mesprit

Azelf

Dialga

Palkia

Heatran

Regigigas

Giratina

Cresselia

Phione

Manaphy

Darkrai

Shaymin

Arceus

@$&%! my game just crashed to back to the 6th gym. I was just in front of the waterfall to victory road when it crashed!! i had Dialga and Azelf too! bastards.

now im at Spear Pillar going to catch Dialga again :/

Thats odd. MTV if you had the real game it probably wouldn't have crashed though. ;) But Bob its weird that it only didn't save part of the game and saved the rest.

I'm still training for the elite four...here's my lineup as of now.

Lv. 52 Machamp

Lv. 52 Dialga

Lv. 54 Staraptor

Lv. 54 Infernape

Lv. 57 Gyarados

Lv. 60 Alakazam

I got Magikarp and Abra, now Gyarados and Alakazam, in trades so they grow faster than the others.

i read if you trade pokemon, they get 50% more exp. then normal pokemon.

i was so mad i got an Arceus(strongest Pokemon in the game, only obtainable at a Nintendo event, but i cheated >.<) with a Draco Plate at lvl.56 right now just to make it easier to get back up, but i got Dialga now so it's all good, then I'm gunna get Uxie and Azelf, but Mesprit's being a b!*ch, everytime you fly, he changes spots so you have to follow him on foot. I'm just entering the 8th badge city (Sunnyshore i think)

Hey, if I actually manage to catch a friggin' legendary Pokemon, I'm gonna use it. :p

Use it in the game against game characters, use them to beat the elite 4 and the champion and to help you catch other legendaries.

But NEVER use legendaries in a real person to person battle. *points* The only times you can is when you tell the other person you are bringing legendaries into battle (this is done long before the match starts obviously) and they agree to it or if it's a legendary Pokemon exclusive battle. Otherwise, the rest of the time is limited to regular Pokemon.

I just beat the Elite Four and the Champion !

I wasn't really sure whether I'd be able to going in but I made the right matchups in the battles and it went well. It was pretty close in the last battle against the champion (we both had 1 left) but I prevailed. And now I am in the Hall of Fame!

Archived