Home

Gotta catch 'em all!

swphreak

well, i got back to my place, just in front of the waterfall. not looking forward to having to go through Victory Road though.

[edit] well i beat the Elite Four and went and caught Giratina in Turnback Cave and also caught Cresselia.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just beat the elite 4.

My team:

Dialga lvl 51

Infernape lvl 50

Quagsire lvl 49

Haunter lvl 56

Luxray lvl 53

Staraptor lvl 44

edit: I also just completed the Sinnoh PokeDex by seeing all 150, and have received the National Dex.

Pretty much the only thing I have left in this game is to catch 'em all. I think there might be a few legendaries left that I haven't found and then there are plenty of Pokemon left to catch. I think I have maybe 105 caught and I've seen 200+ but I can't remember exactly. Probably pretty soon I'm gonna pick up firered or leafgreen so I can work on completing the Pokedex.

But NEVER use legendaries in a real person to person battle. *points* The only times you can is when you tell the other person you are bringing legendaries into battle (this is done long before the match starts obviously) and they agree to it or if it's a legendary Pokemon exclusive battle. Otherwise, the rest of the time is limited to regular Pokemon.

What the... why you pullin out Tournament rules for friendly matches, Lynky? :p

@ Mike: I do train the legendaries, but I choose not to use them unless someone says we're gonna use legendaries in battle with each other. I'm being considerate to the other person because legendary battles usually end up being entirely dull and boring.

Speaking of Legendaries...

I was bored at my track meet today so I started to battle the elite four with my six legendaries. :p So I picked it back up and I'm fighting flint right now. My team is Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Dialga, Heatram, and Cresselia.

... I've played about 10 hours. My Pokedex has about 25 entries and my team averages at about level 12.

You kids and fangled legendaries.

Though, my code is 0902 9409 3613. I'm not often on or around though. I have to find a WAP to mooch off of before I can play online.

I have yet to remember any names of any legendaries past Celebi. The rest are just absurdly named. And I finally did beat that grass type gym leader. Last I left off was on the bike road. Kinda been distracted by .hack//G.U.

Besides catching 3 or 4 more legendaries in Diamond I don't have that much left, so I bought LeafGreen and transferred 6 Pokemon over yesterday and am working on leveling them to evolve right now. I already got Bulbasaur to Venasaur, Weedle and Caterpie to fully evolve, and I'm working on Pidgeotto right now.

I hate how you can only transfer 6 every 24 hours, and you have to transfer all 6 at the same time. Because I want to transfer the 3 LeafGreen starters over before I start a real game in it but I have to wait 2 more days.

Archived