Home

Star Wars: The Fall of the rebellion

Daniel333

This is arround about jedi knight time just a bit ahead of it this is where the sith becomes an ultimate empire and starts destroying the rebellion taking out every single one of them, but theres a new hope for the rebellion a new chosen one, a student from the jedi academy seems to have a very strong connection to the force and fights with not anger but with peace, he does not destroy all enemies, he lets some of them live like a true jedi would do unless they need to destroy them. This student is called Jalein Vaks and here is hes profile (this is not my character)

Name: Jalein Vaks

Class: Padwan learner

Home Planet: Coruscant

Prefered Weapon: He likes hes lightsaber but some times he rathers a E-11 Blaster rifle

Bio: He is only 23 and a student at the jedi academy, he likes to meditate alot so he knows whats going on, but he likes hacking into the sith records and looking at all the sith thats been defeated that was in the academy's archives. He likes playing pazzak (l think thats how you spell it). He's master is Kyle. He likes traveling the galaxy.

Faction: Rebels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the academy's student profile you can have this profile and be the jedi or you can make your own including the different info slots like this

Name: (there name obvious)

Class: (there place in the galaxy like jedi, sith, imperial ,bounty hunter and any other thing)

Home Planet: (self explainiry)

Preferred Weapon: (the weapons he has or he has this but he prefers this weapon)

Bio: (description of character)

Faction: (rebels or imperials or fiction factions or anything else you know of)

This is mine

Name: Clarrisan Rann

Class: Stormtrooper close to upgrading to commando

Home Planet: Coruscant (its not kamino because lm a recruit)

Preferred: I like the portable rocket lanchers but where only given blaster rifles

Bio: I am 29 and very close to being 30. I explore the galaxy all the time because lm always conquring things. I am addicted to playing pazzak if someone asks me want to play l would definetly say yes. Im very rich because l have a very high grade at the imperial academy, so l get paid well. I like blasting rebels and jedis heads off, its alot of fun. I sought of hate the sith because there so bossy. I have a connection to the force but l ignore it for now.

Faction: Empire/Sith

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now its your turn to make one. I hope you join

Name: Lirias Draco

Class: Jedi Guardian

Home Planet: Corellia

Preferred Weapon: Blue lightsaber, Dl-44 blaster pistol

Bio: Lirias accepts missions from the jedi academy when available. However he does not stay in the academy at all because he thinks that it is very boring being around Padawan's. So he travels in his ship the Charon around the galaxy searching for other things to do. Defeating imperial storm troopers whenever they arise. Currently he is roaming the galaxy searching for a purpose

Faction: Rebels

Archived