Home

Outta This World!

Kala looked at Rueben with concern. "Ya sure? I mean, I could stay if ya want me to." She patted her friend's shoulder gently.

---------------------------------------

Miss Stone thought about it for a moment. Then answered, "Oh, yeah! There was one picture. It had a woman in it. She had red hair, pretty eyes too." She gazed down, as if to think. "I kept the picture and posted the photo of the locket everywhere I could. I waited for somebody to call, but... there ain't no answer. For the past three years, I kept this good-lookin' locket in my Antique store, waitin' for someone to claim it.

She smiled at Monica. "Guess you were the one." Monica smiled brightly, and said, "Thank you, Miss Stone." The old woman laughed gently. "Anytime, honey. Anytime."

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOC: Are you sure you want to set this in 31 ABY? Because, believe me, I know my Star Wars history, and the city of Coruscant would have been destroyed by the Yuuzhan Vong... I think...))

The Assassin flew his shuttle out of the thick atmosphere of Coruscant. He approached a Star Destroyer, which was where he docked it. As soon as he made a landing in the Hanger, he walked out of it to be greeted by an armada of remenants of Imperials. He smirked at his audience, thinking that this wasn't the end between his conflict between Skywalker.

Han knelt down beside a wounded Jedi Learner, currently nursing him.

"Ow!" the Jedi screached at Han's inexperienced Medical skills.

""Ow" isn't the correct term to use, young man. 'Thank You' is, and afteralll I did stich you back up!" he washed the blooded area with a wet cloth, to reveal an arm with a sewed up wound on the shoulder. He turned to Luke.

"You okay, kid?"

Monica looked at her watch. "Oh man! I gotta go. My mom wants me home by

5, and it's already 4:30. See ya later, Miss Stone! Bye, Jeremy! I mean...JJ." Monica gave a them a warm smile and waved.

Miss Stone replied, "See ya later, children!" As the kids walked out, Miss Stone shook her head and laughed. "Boy, them kids are sweet as pie!" she said to JJ.

As the kids were outside, Monica replied, "Ok. Who ever can run to my house the fastest, gets to choose the game. It's only blocks away. Ya up for it?"

"You can come with me if you like." Rueben said. "I would appretiate your company."

Rueben smiled... one of the rare times he ever smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luke, I have to go... I'm going to search after 'the Assassin.'" Rueben said.

Luke opened his mouth to warn him against it, but Rueben was already out the door.

As the kids were outside, Monica replied, "Ok. Who ever can run to my house the fastest, gets to choose the game. It's only blocks away. Ya up for it?"

"I'm up!" He started off down the street. He grabbed the top of a fence, leaped over, and landed on the grass. He didn't remember being here before. He started off towards the other side of the yard, when a massive dog jumped on him, knocking him to the ground. The dog growled at him, "Nice dog?" The dog barked twice, walked away from him, behind the trees and came out with a stick in its mouth. The dog walked up to him and dropped the stick by his feet. "Ugh." he looked behind him as he noticed Monica running ahead of him. He wasn't going to catch up as she was faster than him. He grabbed the stick and threw it across the yard. The dog stared at the stick walked over to it then brought it back over. Darrick grabbed the stick and waved it around to get the dog more hyped up, then threw it. The dog chased the stick this time, picked it up. Suddenly the sliding doors of the house screeched as they opened.

"Get off my yard stupid kid." Darrick didn't look to see who yelled at him as he was already hopping the fence, with the brownish dog stopping at the fence barking really fast, with sharp, white teeth showing.

He ran until he ran into Monica's door, he opened it, "Monica?!"

The Assassin walked down the passages of the Star Destroyer, and followed by the corridor to the Command Dormitories, a sector of the ship where High Rank Imperials were to stay. He door of his quarters opened to reveal a rather well decorated bedroom. As he stepped inside, he met a strange figure waiting for the Assassin.

The Warrior was a representative of the Yuuzhan Vong species, a cruel and wretched species. How he aboarded the Star Destroyer without the Imperials watching was yet unknown to the Assassin. But he didn't care, for all that mattered now was business.

"I understand that your remanent of the Empire despises us Vong Warriors." the figure spoke. Like most Yuuzhan Vong, he was very tall and had a heavy builded body.

His head was sloped and had pointed ears. He also had a short, stub like noses, making his face appear like a skull.

"Thats only what my Master feels towards you. I summond you, Vong, for a little plan of alteration of my master's plan."

"An elite assassin who chooses to eliminate his master?"

"No, you misunderstood. I do not have any intentions of killing him. I only mean to influence the future regarding to the fate of the galaxy. And that, my friend, is where you come in! Tell me everything about your technology..."

As they walked out the Temple, Kala looked at her friend, who had a serious look on his face. He always looked serious, when it came to business. She replied, "Rueben? I hope this isn't about getting back at the Assasin. Revenge is not the Jedi way. Even for you. You're always calm and kind to others."

She looked down. "I just don't want ya to get hurt again. But that's why I'm here." Kala placed a gently hand on his shoulder, and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

Monica jumped from the living room. "Ha! I won! Remember, I take Gym class!" Monica exclaimed. She looked at Darrick, who looked a little dirty. She asked, squinting her eyes, "What happened to you?"

JJ cocked an eyebrow at the excitable group of kids, then smiled and laughed to himself.

"Yes, they are indeed as sweet as pie. But Miss Stone, I'd advice you keep an eye on that kid who bought the pot, he seems...shifty," Jeremy warned Miss Stone.

"Well..." JJ spoke up after awhile, shifting nervously as he attempted to change the subject. "...The girl's pretty and seems the well mannered sort, how long have you known her Miss Stone?"

"Oh, and before you answer that, the name of the restaurant is Cracker Barrel, not Crackle Barrel," JJ smirked mischieviously, and laughed to himself lightly.

Miss Stone laughed out loud. "Thank you, honey! I knew I had that wrong somehow!" Her laughter started to calm. She smiled, thinking about the first time she met Monica.

She replied, "Boooy, she was the cutest thing I ever saw in my life. Monica was about...eight when she came here. My little costumer."

Monica comes in the store, running. She sees a big lady in front of her.

"Woah! Slow down, little angel! Ya might fall," Miss Stone said to the little girl. Monica answered, smiling, "Yes ma'am." "Why, you're the nice type. What's your name, sweetie?" Miss Stone asked, kneeling to see the little girl's pretty face. Monica nervously smiled, showing her little teeth. "Monica."

Afer Miss Stone thought about the little image of Monica, she nodded and smiled sadly. "Yep. You could tell she had a big heart. That little angel."

"Revenge? Is that what you think this is about? Oh no... I just want to know the identity of my attacker... I want to know who attempted to kill me... I want to turn him back to the lightside, as I turned Luke back." Rueben said.

A frown melted onto his face...

"The Darkside is growing stronger... it must be stopped." He said again. "I have no intention of falling to the Darkside... but then again neither did the ones who fell. I promise you... I will not fall."

Han caught site of Rueban walking down the Temple with Kala. He called out to him.

"I hear what ya' up to, kid. Chasing after a man who you hold a grudge against, just because he gave you one-little-scratch." he chuckled. "I suppose you'll need help on finding him. Why don't you ride with me on the Falcon? we can look for him together."

JJ smiled at Miss Stone's reminiscence of Monica, he was glad to see Miss Stone had such fond memories. Often times, JJ would become so unmotivated, that his mind would blank out for days, and he'd even forget who his old friends were, but he often times forced himself to remember, he didn't want to forget them.

"Well, by Monica's looks, personality, and your voucher, she is an angel, by all human standards of the word," JJ said cheerily. "Well Miss Stone, I'm going to finish cleaning up, when I'm finished, seeing as neither of us have anything to do, I'll take you out to Cracker Barrel, my treat; least I can do for letting me live here and hiring me."

JJ smiled a wide smile at Miss Stone, which quickly dissapeared, as JJ went back to dusting, sweeping, and other cleaning chores.

Kala smiled at Han. "Thank you, Han. We'd like for you to help us." She looked at Rueben, and said, "I'm glad I have a friend like you. And I believe you'll always hold on to the Light. We'll find this attacker, and bring him to the light, as best as we can."

She spotted the blood mark on Rueben's face. Kala pulled out a tissue. "Here. This'll stop the bleeding."

-----------------------------

Miss Stone nodded at JJ and smiled. "Thank you, JJ. I'd appreciate it. 'Cause see... I couldn't leave a sweet person like you out there by yourself." Miss Stone gave JJ a warm smile.

----------------------------------

"Yeah, about that..." Monica replied. "I don't know where the heck he's at. He's probably catchin' up."

Rueben didn't take the cloth... he prefered to let it bleed rather than have it burn when the cloth touched it. It was cool out... he figured the blood would dry quickly anyway. He went to the Falcon and sat in the co-pilots chair... he assumed that Leia would stay and try to help Luke rebuild what was destroyed. R2-D2 beeped at him... but he recognized Rueben soon after he tried to vaporize him.

As Leon arrived home he greeted him mum and dad not showing them the vase. He took a plate of food and walked up stairs. As Leon went into his room he finnaly took the vase out and looked at it properly. As a almost random choice it seemed to be well worth its money strange runes in gold writing covering it’s surface he placed it next to his computer and booted it.

Picking up his camera he took a shot of each side then plugged the camera into the pc. They began working together and soon Leon had the analyser program he himself had designed up on the screen.

Searching Language choice… The text on the computer screen said Leon began eating the Lasagne his parent has prepared then began to choke on his food as on the screen the three words he had never seen came up.

Language Not Found.

“What the…” Leon said after he stopped choking he began to press many buttons on the keyboard he rescanned receiving the same answer again. He picked the pot up and that’s when he heard it.

“Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me. “ A hissing voice spoke coming from no where Leon jumped as a surge of coldness went through his arm and dropped the vase it hit the ground undamaged…

A shiver went up Rueben's spine. Bastila had appeared before him once more.

"What... what's going on?" Rueben asked. "Something... feels... out of place. I feel like... like... we're missing something."

"That's... odd." Bastila said. "What does it feel like?"

"I don't know... an empty space... one I have never felt before... an echo." Rueben replied. "I fear... I fear a Sith artifact has escaped our notice for far too long. But it feels very distant... as if in another galaxy."

"Hmmm... I will go see what I can find." Bastila said. "I will get back to you, when I can."

Rueben nodded, and noticed that Han and Kala were still nowhere to be found.

"There is no emotion, there is Peace. There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge. There is no Passion, there is Serenity. There is no Chaos, there is Harmony. There is no Death, there is the Force." Rueben muttered to himself.

Backing away from the Vase Leon stared in horror. What was it made of then again came the hissing voice.

“ Who dares disturb I Tulak Hord lightsaber master and Dark Lord Of The Sith!?” It said Leon looked around wildly then walking over he picked up the Vase still cold to the touch he turned and stared for in for in front of him stood the dark lord him self in ghost form…

“ Who… Who are you?” He asked fear rushing through him.

Bastila appeared next to the Sith in Leon's room.

"Leave him alone." Bastila said. "If you touch him, then you will die!"

Bastila had her lightsaber, Rueben had given it back to her... the first time they met. She activated it and held it high, for Tulak Horde to see.

"Ahahaahahah a child with a toy..." Tulak said harshly he began to fade.

" We will meet again," Were the last things he said.

"Who the hell are you?" Leon said looking at the woman who had just poped into existence also. He felt angry she had interfered.

Archived