Home

Outta This World!

"Stop the ship... I'm gonna board the ship and take out the assassin... while ya'll escape." Rueben said. "Get the kids to Courscant... and I'll meet you there very soon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke looked around... he was the last Jedi still in the Temple. He decided it was time to go to Korriban and help Rueben and Kala, so he jumped in his ship and took off.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kala heard what Rueben said, and she narrowed her eyes. "No! I'm staying with you!" She ran by his side. "I don't want you to get hurt again." Kala eyes grew into sadness. She'd do anything from letting Rueben get hurt.

Monica, on the other hand, sat down, frightened. Her eyes were full of terror. "Why is this happening? Why?" she thought to herself. Like she said before... maybe they were brought here for a reason.

The Assassin tried his best to dodge the fire from the Millenium Falcon. That deflector shield was starting to get irratating. One of the blaster fires from the Millenium hit the Assassin's shuttle. He looked ahead. There was an asteroid field. This ought'a be interesting, he thought to himself.

Han looked at the Asteroid Field ahead.

"Han!" Leia stared. "Please no! This is the second time I've witnessed you go into an asteroid field!"

"Yeah!" Han chuckled. "But the same answer as before! He'd be crazy enough to follow us, wouldn't he?"

Leon walked over to Monica still feeling weak his legs wobbled as he crouched infront of her.

" Monica don't worry every thing should be fine im sure of it there Jedi they must be able to do something" he said confidence in his voice though deep down in side him he felt like they were doomed.

Monica looked at Leon. She stopped trembling, and smiled. Her eyes, watery with tears, began to gleam. "Thank you, Leon. I'm... I'm sure the Jedi will do somethin' too." She looked over to Rueben, Kala, and the others. Everyone seemed to figure out how they were to take 'The Assassin' down.

"It will not be my fault." Rueben said, using the Force to try and persuade Han. "It is the Assassin's."

Rueben shoved his helmet on his head... his lightsaber in hand. He used the Force to heighten his eye sight so he could see a weakness in the Assassin's ship. THERE! Rueben thought to himself.

Kala ran by Rueben's side. She caught him by the shoulder. "I usually don't do this, but..." she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then smiled. "Friendship kiss," she said, staring into Rueben's eyes. Kala smiled nervously.

Monica turned to Leon. Then she asked, "Ya think we're gonna make it out alive?"

((How can Kala kiss Rueben on the cheek? He's got a helmet on.))

Rueben turned to Kala and opened his mouth... but turned away. He left the Falcon and created a Force field around it, so nothing could touch it... even an astroid. Rueben reached out for the Force and pulled the Assassin's ship next to the Falcon before leaving the Falcon. The helmet would last him for a little more than the time he needed to enter the Assassin's ship. He jumped onto the Assassin's ship and entered it.

((ha ha ha, that's hilarious!!! :D))

The Assassin sensed someone on the exterior of his shuttle. No doubt it was Rueban Shan, the man he injured back at the Temple. And it was no doubt he was seeking revenge. The Assassin turned it to auto pilot, and acticated the security droid to take care of Rueban.

((Oops! My bad. I thought he... never mind. :D ))

Kala looked out the view as Rueben left in the Assassin's ship. She sighed. "Rueben is the best friend I ever had. I mean, if there's some way..." she paused and looked down. Monica looked at her. "Someway what?" she asked curiously.

The young Jedi turned to Monica and smiled faintly. "Oh... nothin'." She reached out to Force to contact Rueben. "Shan? You doin' ok down there?" Kala said, through the Force.

Monica turned to Leon again. "So..." she said, smiling, "How did you get here in the Star Wars galaxy?"

I'm fine... but I sense a disturbance... I feel... Luke, he's coming... tell Han to protect the Assassin's ship so long as I'm on it. Rueben said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jedi came tumbling out of hyperspace... converged on the spot the Falcon was... ready to destroy the Assassin's ship. Luke Skywalker's ship came out of hyperspace, and he took lead of the "search and rescue" party.

Kala ran beside Han. "Han! Rueben just told me to tell you that you have to protect the Assassin's ship, so as long as Rueben's on it." She then reached out to the Force to contact Luke. "Luke. You guys gotta stand down. Rueben's on the Assassin's ship, looking for him. Don't shoot the Assassin's ship."

She glanced out the view, and saw Luke's ship and the rescue party.

Luke got the message from Kala.

Rueben you've got three hours to get rid of the Assassin. Or we fire on the ship... with you on it... or without. Luke said.

Alright Luke... I'll get rid of him. Rueben said.

Rueben saw the droid the Assassin droid had sent after him.

You have got to be kidding... Rueben thought. A droid is nothing for a Jedi.

"An interesting choice of words, "protect the Assassin's ship". But okay!"

Han reached for his communication comm-link.

"Luke! What ever you do, don't destroy that shuttle! Your friend Ruebans onboard!" a small asteroid hit Han's ship, making him outraged.

"RUEBAN, WILL YOU HURRY UP AND KILL THIS GUY?" Han yelled through the comlink.

((Hey Rueban! Just so you know, please don't kill the Assassin just yet. I have further plans for him, you see! You can still duel, however!))

((True that. :D ))

As a small asteroid hit the Falcon, Kala looked up, and shook her head. "Tsk-tsk. Pitiful. If we get struck by another asteroid, I'm gonna get really mad." She looked back at Han, who was getting more upset that his ship was hit by one of those rocks.

"Well... not as upset as Han." She chuckled to herself quietly.

The droid came at him, firing it's blasters. His lightsaber activated, and he dodged it's blaster fire. Rueben jumped over the droid and ran to the bridge of the ship, then he shut and locked the door.

"Well... well... well... look who we have here. The Assassin possibly?" Rueben said, taunting him.

After teleporting to a new planet he seemed to have appeared in metallic room with many crates and tools. "Must be some kind of storage room, or something." He looked around for a door but couldn't see one so he started feeling the walls for something like a switch of somesort. After a while of searching he sat down and became angry.

The room suddenly started shaking and rumbling, making Darrick jump up to his feet. The room then made him fly across the room slamming against the wall. He fell to the metal floor dazed and confused. "What's going on. Where am I and where are Xander and Monica?" He started screaming then, "Monica! Xander! Help me!"

(Darrick is inside the Mil Falcon.)

The Droid would have been no match for Rueban, as he is a Jedi. The Assassin deactivated the droid. He stood up from the chair to face his next victim.

"I would have thought by your Jedi Training you wouldn't look for me driven by revenge!" he paced closer to Rueban. "That's the dark side!"

Archived