Home

Outta This World!

Rueben's eyebrows lowered. He could feel something off about Leon... he felt the scars of the Sith.

He slowly walked toward him and whispered in his ear... "Do not try anything... or else you'll regret it."

Rueben walked to Kala and Han, and said, "Watch that new kid... the one I didn't come out with... watch him closely. Something ain't right about him... he's been in the presence of a Sith Lord... that much I know."

Rueben caught something outta the corner of his eye... he turned and actually took a good look at it. It was a Terranetek.

"RUN!" Rueben yelled.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rueben's lightsaber activated. He jumped toward the beast. The beast's hide deflected the lightsaber.

Ehhhh.... that wasn't my hardest blow. Rueben thought to himself.

He jumped toward the beast again, this time he didn't try to hit it with his saber. He lifted his hand and shot lightning out of his hand at the beast. The beast stopped dead in it's tracks. Someone could tell that it was getting shocked.

This thing reminds me of an overgrown Rancor. Rueben thought.

Rueben's eyes began to glow a bright blue, and the Force lightning got stronger. The smell of burning flesh entered the air.

Monica stopped running and looked back at Rueben. "What was that thing?" she asked. Suddenly, another beast came running towards them. Monica ran with the others, until she tripped.

The beast saw Monica trip, and it drooled to taste her. Monica ran against a wall, and panicked. "Help!" The beast looked at her, as he paced back and forth. It began to pounce at her.

But as soon as it did, the golden star locket glew brightly. Then... flashes of yellow lightning bolts struck at the creature. The beast yelped in horror, and as soon as it was over, it ran limply away. Monica breathed hard, and stood terrified.

"Those are Terrenatek... they are lethal... even to the Jedi." Rueben said.

"RUEBEN!" Bastila yelled, at her grandson as she appeared.

"What?" He asked.

"I found out how my locket got to Earth!" Bastila said. "After I died, with Revan on Courscant, at the hands of my younger sister, Darth Melody, she saw the locket around my neck and took it. She hopped on board our ship, the Republic Cruiser, the Sojurn two. She set course for another galaxy and took off and found the tiny planet. She could not feel the Force there, so she figured it would be a good place to hide. She disguised the ship and destroyed it once she was out. She lost the locket, but it I must tell you... it will only work for a Force Sensitive... it may only work for a Shan even... that much I don't know."

Rueben's eyebrows shot up and his eyes got wide.

"So what your saying is that... this Monica girl maybe a VERY distant cousin." Rueben asked.

"It's possible." Bastila said.

Leon ran from the beast jumping over a dip in the ground he found him self jumping higher then ever before landing on a pillar he looked around.

" What the..." He gasped noticing the lightning shooting out from monicas locket then noticing how high he had jumped.

" I must be at least 100ft above the ground... some one help me get down from here!" he shouted to the others.

((Distant cousin. Hmm... we'll see. ;) ))

Monica walked over to Rueben and Bastila. She looked down at her locket, which was wrapped around her neck. She told them, "This locket... shot lightning bolts at that thing. And... it saved my life." She glanced at them, confused.

"How it started was that... I felt something rise inside me. This strange feeling. As if a power unknown in me made the locket shoot lightning bolts at the creature." Monica shook her, not understanding what had happened. Suddenly, she saw Leon on a high pillar. "Hey! How'd ya get up there?"

Rueben rolled his eyes, and jumped up on the pillar. He wrapped one arm around the boy and jumped off, landing on his feet... as graceful as a swan. He sat on the ground... trying to decide the next course of action... he held his head on his fingertips.

"Get back to the ship... I'm talking you to Courscant... Luke and I will find something for you four to do." Rueben said.

Rueben sat down in the center of the ship and began meditating... he could feel the Darkside attempting to sway him here, yet he could feel something.

"So, I guess we scratched the idea of hunting for the Assassin, eh?" said Han, as he walked to the cockpit to fire up thr ship.

The Assassin made his way to his own shuttle with built in guns. He of coarse intended on following the Millenium Falcon to its next location.

"Here you are... running in search of the Jedi." A mysterious voice said.

"What do you want?" Rueben asked.

"To stop your pathetic attempt, Jedi." The disembodied voice said again.

Rueben frowned. "Listen you witch... you may have had my grandfather, Revan, fooled... but you will never fool me. One day... someone will end your 'teachings,' the Jedi are not easily fooled."

Kriea appeared before Rueben. "This is not over Jedi... I will return, and when I do... you will be the first Jedi I slay."

"Yeah... that's what Marka Ragnos' said to my master... but I still haven't seen him around... besides... the Exile burned your body and never set up a grave for you." Rueben said. "You will not return... I will not allow it."

Rueben opened his eyes... it had only been a dream... he was sprawled out on the floor asleep... sometime during his meditating he had fallen asleep. He rubbed his eyes and walked to the cockpit.

"We are either just now leaving Korriban or we are close to Courscant." Rueben said... looking at the stars streaking across the dark void.

Kala turned to face Rueben. Then she smiled. "It's gonna be a bumpy ride, Shan," she said, grinning. "Ya sure we're gonna get to Coruscant on time?" Her smile widened.

----------------------------------------

Monica stared at Rueben. Something about him was... familiar. Besides him being a Jedi. She scratched her hair, and cocked her head. This Rueben guy looked like her uncle, except that her uncle had short brown hair, and bright hazel eyes.

She shook her head slowly, smirking, then fell asleep.

((Is her uncle 15 too?))

"Yeah... we'll get there in time. Remember I have no time frame... after all... Luke did put me on the Council at the age of 14." Rueben laughed.

Rueben's smile faded. The ship was being jerked out of hyperspace... by Space Pirates or by the Assassin. One of the two... he just wasn't sure who it was.

((No! Her uncle's like... 42. :D ))

Kala felt Rueben uncomfortable about something. She placed a gentle hand on his hand. "Hey. You ok?" Although she looked concerned for Rueben, her eyes shone brightly.

---------------------------------

As she slept, Monica dreamt that she was on top of a tall tree, looking at a beautiful view of a certain planet she was on. She smiled. Suddenly, she heard a calm voice. "The Force is very strong in you."

Monica looked around. "Who said that?" An old man appeared. "I am Obi-Wan-Kenobi. Jedi Master of Anakin and Luke Skywalker. Apprentice of Qui-Gon-Jin. You have a powerful potential of the Force within you. Remember, you must use it for good... never evil."

Then he said, "You're family... is also strong in the Force too." Monica lowered her eyebrows. "How?" Obi-Wan only smiled. Then replied, "Good bye, young future Jedi." After that, Monica woke up in a startle.

"I'm fine... but we need to be ready for battle." Rueben said. "I'm more worried about that Monica girl... she woke up... and she seemed a little nervous."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke felt a great distrubance. He felt that Rueben, Kala, Han, and Leia were all in trouble.

What's going on? Luke called to Rueben. When he didn't reply... Luke called out to Kala... What's going on?

When he didn't get a response from Rueben he feared the worst. "Attention all Jedi and New Republic Pilots... scramble the ships... get ready to jump into hyperspace... the cooridinates... Korriban." Luke yelled in the loading bays.

The young girl walked over to Rueben and Kala. She asked, nervously, "Um... excuse me? But... can I talk to Rueben right quick? In private?" Kala looked at the young teenager. This one seemed one year younger than Kala.

"Well... I guess it won't hurt much. I'll leave you two alone." She went to the passnger seat. Monica sighed. "I kinda had this dream. I was on top of a tall tree..." After she told her story to Rueben, she asked, "What does Obi-Wan mean that 'my family and I are strong in the Force'? I don't understand."

Monica looked out the view. "I don't understand any of this. I... I wanna go home!" She started to cry.

Leon slept restlessly on the ship Tulak teaching him of how to control this new found power with in him.

" You must learn to use you emotions to fuel your power,"The sith lord said clashing his scarlet lightsaber against Leons.

" This is to easy use the unorthodox in combat," He said quickly pushing Leon then throwing his lightsaber Leon back flipped dodging the whirling blade then sent a small blast of lightning at tUlak who easily blocked it.

" That is enough for tonight," The sith lord said disapearing as Leon finally awoke.

[back on Earth]

The cab arrived. Miss Stone got up from the bench and gave JJ a hug. "Thank you, honey, for everyhing. Bless you." She smiled warmly to him. Then said, "It's been a long day. I'll see ya later."

Miss Stone got in the cab. She waved to JJ, as the cab departed. "I hope he be ok out there," Miss Stone thought to herself, sadly. JJ was like her own son. In fact... Monica, JJ, and the other kids were like her own grandchildren. She smiled to herself.

Then she wondered about the locket she gave to Monica. "I think she's havin' fun with that locket already," Miss Stone thought. She gave a low, sweet chuckle.

Leon's eyes blinked open the room he had been sleeping in finnaly becoming visible he looked around his muscles ached and he felt like he hadn't slept at all. Maybe until his training was complete he would never sleep. He didn't know. All he did knew was he was probably gonna be put under some 'jedi' and trained for the good. Allready he felt the power of what Tulak had called the 'dark side' building up in side him. Leon scanned the room staring at a plant for but a few seconds he watched it wilt and die just by him glaring at it. walking out of his room he came to the cockpit greeted everyone.

Monica was startled by the explosion. "W-What was that?!" She looked around and started to get that feeling again. "I feel... something... is trying to... harm us. I don't know how... but I feel it."

Kala used the Force to sense who it was. She closed her eyes and focused. Then, when she figured out who made the explosion on the Falcon, Kala shot her eyes open, glaring. "The Assassin." She turned to Rueben. "You feel him too?"

Monica looked at Rueben, both confused and scared. The Assassin sounded like a scary name to her. In her life, she never encountered an assassin before. And she got real nervous. "W-Who's the Assassin?"

Kala turned to Monica and answered, "Only the evil bad guy in the world! Huh, Rueben?"

The Assassin targeted his Turbo Laser directly at the Millenium Falcon. He pulled the trigger. Bursts of laser fire shot from the shuttle.

Han was all too worried that the bad guy behind him was damaging his ship. "LEIA, ACTIVATE THE DEFLECTOR SHIELD!"

Leia pressed a few buttons on the consol, which of coarse, activated the shield generator.

"I've got a bad feeling about this!" Leia muttered.

"Someone get in the turrets!" Han yelled out.

Leon grabbed hold of something for support he felt sick, weak as if something powerful was trying to pulverize his very soul he looked at Monica who seemed to be affected by the attack on the ship badly as well.

" Who is this assassin?" Leon asked Ruben trying to hold on as tight as he could.

Archived