Home

Spiderman 3 - Thoughts and Opinions

Commander Obi-Wan

Spiderman 3 is the third installment of the Spiderman movie series. Spiderman 3 brings in a few new villains in these movies. There is Sandman/Flint Marko (Thomas Haden Church). Also, Venom/Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) and returning is Harry Osborn (James Franco). Spiderman/Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) and Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst) finally get together. Though, he still faces the inevitable in facing three more enemies. But one night, his "costume" changes black and the ability to enhance his superpowers. As a result, the suit brings out an evil, darker, inimical side of him. Though, after becoming more egotistical, he abandons the suit. Eventually facing the villains. Also appearing in Spiderman 3 is Gwen Stacey (Bryce Dallas Howard) who is the new, love interest of Eddie Brock.

Here are some links for the trailers, information, and whatnot for the movie. :)

The Official Site

Spiderman 3 (2007)

A bunch of trailers and TV spots from Youtube

More trailers

If you have any more links, feel free to post them. :)

So, what are thoughts and opinions for this film. Excited? Disgusted?

Personally, I am pretty excited about this movie. Though, I seem to be excited with about every movie that comes out these days. :p I've already purchased my ticket from the movie next week, right after school. :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While technically a word, you've still used it in a grammatically unacceptable way. You may use boughten as an adjective, to describe something that had been bought. So, had you said, "I've got my boughten ticket" You would be ok. However, it is not a verb, and you get an F.

While technically a word, you've still used it in a grammatically unacceptable way. You may use boughten as an adjective, to describe something that had been bought. So, had you said, "I've got my boughten ticket" You would be ok. However, it is not a verb, and you get an F.

Oh shi-, is that some return of the grammar Nazi?

SIEG HEIL!

:xp:

Oh shi-, is that some return of the grammar Nazi?

SIEG HEIL!

Heil die sprachlehre nazi!

And back to the real topic here:

I am definately going to see the movie. If not for the whole Spiderman thing but because I want to see Eric(The nerdling we all love in the 70s show) become Venom(The most badass villain I know) :p

But I'm worried of the plot, which is always a problem with comics made into movies. What I've read it seems they're pretty loyal to the original plot in the comics, but it still worries me a bit. However, they have made excellent work thus far in the movie adaptations.

Can't wait

I'm very very excited about Spider-man 3. :D

I'm a little worried about how Venom will turn out, he looks good in still pictures but in motion I'm not sure.

Sandman has always been the most boring villain in the whole Spider-man universe right next to Doc Ock. So for me the whole Sandman storyline will be overshadowed by my greed of seeing Eddie becoming Venom and fighting Spidey.

I am uber pumped about this. I've read up on it and stuff, so I don't see myself getting dissapointed by venom or the storyline in any major way, so I'm pretty damn excited, also I hear its going to be a long one, which we all know means long fight/chase scenes :)

You got me there. However, I did correct it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_expensive_movies

Yeah... It'll probably be good.

I hope it does turn out to be a good or great film. But, some of those movies around the top haven't done so well.

Actually, you fail.

http://www.answers.com/boughten&r=67

bought·en (bôt'n) pronunciation Chiefly Northern U.S.

v.

A past participle of buy.

Subsequently, "boughten" is a correct word both in spelling and in grammar. Therefore, I denounce your claims to the throne of the grammar nazi and hereby declare you a participle jew!

Archived