Home

We all love it, we all want it: The 'Have a punch with Rye Rye Rocco!' Thread

Ray Jones

Punch-A-Roc-O-Rama  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Punch-A-Roc-O-Rama

This does not aim at helping "our situation" with Larry. However. It does help my postcount to increase and our situation with virtual physical fitness. This should be more that enough to give it a try. Today we also serve our Tuesday speciality: the Kneecap 180 Punch.

Hm. But this is no hate thread. Neither hate nor flamery against 3R nor anybody else is expected or wanted in here. This is a mockery thread, which is, in fact, anti-hate, and made of pure fun and parody, because he, who had nothing but bad words, is thrown into the silly pit. This ain't below his level - it's above his level.

I mean, do you see any hate put into words in here?

Aw, c'mon, screw it and join the fun.

However. Next poster, please complete the following sentence:

Rye Rye Rocco is a slimy, greasy, moulding [...]!

Pussy.

Aww, who wants a cookiee? xp

Rocco, this wouldn't have happened if you started insulting one of our members. You have a go at one of us, your having a go at all of us!

And I just had one question for you. Did you join the forums just to insult Joshi? Because dude, thats pi$$ weak!

The great thing about acting as a troll is that you bring out the true nature in people. See, you guys pretend to be above my level, but when someone like me comes around you, very easily, allow yourself to become involved. If you were men of High moral fiber you would have perhaps ignored me outright, and perhaps nothing more would have come of it. I can't blow something out of proportion, it takes all of you to do that. Not only that but all the negativity didn't start from me, it has always existed, I am simply giving you the outlet you were looking for. In truth the only person who never involved himself in the hate is Joshi, who has taken the admirable Switzerland-esque approach of denouncement and non-participation. He may be a pussy, but atleast he's smart enough not to feed the troll, as he puts it. Don't get me wrong, he still sucks, but atleast he doesn't suck quite so much as all you faggots.

The great thing about acting as a troll is that you bring out the true nature in people.

Don't act as if this was all a crafty approach at trying to get people to think about their moral behaviour...

See, you guys pretend to be above my level, but when someone like me comes around you, very easily, allow yourself to become involved. If you were men of High moral fiber you would have perhaps ignored me outright, and perhaps nothing more would have come of it.

To say something like that you really have to be a frequent to this discussion board. It would defeat the point of a forum not to get involved since otherwise we probably wouldn't talk at all.

I can't blow something out of proportion, it takes all of you to do that. Not only that but all the negativity didn't start from me, it has always existed, I am simply giving you the outlet you were looking for.

That's a stupid thing to say, obviously people are capable of portraying negative feelings towards each other, naturally. No one here was at all looking for an outlet to demonstrate their negative side, though; I for one don't go round looking for someone to shake my fist at, naturally if something like this starts in a forum which I am so involved with such as this one, I will intervene, although that doesn't mean that I was looking for a scenario like this to arise. And, let's be frank, this clearly did start from you.

In truth the only person who never involved himself in the hate is Joshi, who has taken the admirable Switzerland-esque approach of denouncement and non-participation.

I would admire him for this, but he probably just didn't notice. This board isn't active enough for everyone to come and check in every day, especially someone like Joshi who has a life outside of the internet (Although, Joshi, if you really did just stand back and laugh at us all, fair play to you)

He may be a pussy, but atleast he's smart enough not to feed the troll, as he puts it. Don't get me wrong, he still sucks, but atleast he doesn't suck quite so much as all you faggots.

Did you you have to end your apparently longest most insightful/intelligent post yet with such an immature closure point? I suppose you made your point pretty vivid (albeit pretty inane) though.

Archived