Home

Sounds

Cohsty243

Well Hmm. I basically want to add a headshot.mp3 sound file to play. The Sound File would play in unison with a centered string "HEADSHOT!". This would play for the guy who got the frag, and only if the frag was a headshot. So I was wondering if you could do this without creating a meansOfDeath or MOD by like going by the switch (hitLoc) in g_combat.c?

Hmm, I would do something like EV_CHEER and have the variable generic1 variable tell what kind of cheer, be it head shot or fast ownage rate. Wait a sec, actually have you seen how the code does it for those when they enter the leading score?

Cool, I'll check that out, oh and I'm trying to add spreadfire to other weapons like pistol and it didnt work. I've checked out Enhanced source code, and I have the same code.

( I lol'd at the comment that says spreadfire is stubborn :p ). It is stubborn! lol. So I kept looking and I found something using flrand(-slop,slop) something like that. Is that how I should do it?

Not so rly...

Cool, I'll check that out, oh and I'm trying to add spreadfire to other weapons like pistol and it didnt work. I've checked out Enhanced source code, and I have the same code.

( I lol'd at the comment that says spreadfire is stubborn :p ). It is stubborn! lol. So I kept looking and I found something using flrand(-slop,slop) something like that. Is that how I should do it?

I was letting him know that flrand/irand are not very "random".

Archived