Home

Unknown World/Rakata Prime/Lehon

FORDGE

This has just recently come to my attention:

The last planet in K1, which I have always called the Unknown World, appears to have several different names. IN addition to Unknown world, I have also heard it called Rakata Prime which I assumed was just a name created from conversations over this subject. However, just the other day I discovered that this mysterious world has a third name: Lehon. And during my investigations I discovered a huge history of this lonely planet.

So, I was wondering, where did this come from? Did I just miss this conversation in K1 & 2, or is there another source that this information is coming from.

In advance, thanks for you help.

I know that the Rakata eventually died out, despite any efforts LS Revan may have made to help them breed Force sensitivity back into their society.

Did anything ever become of the planet itself? Was it ever colonized or is it just a planet of ruins and lost relics from the Rakata and Revan and Malak's brief time on the planet? It seems like it would have been a nice place to live. Lots of warm sunny beaches...once you get rid of the rancors, who wouldn't live there?

Lots of warm sunny beaches...once you get rid of the rancors, who wouldn't live there?

Me. :p Looks waaay too hot. It was 76 degrees F today and it was killing me. I missed that heat tolerance gene apparently.

just the other day I discovered that this mysterious world has a third name: Lehon. And during my investigations I discovered a huge history of this lonely planet.

So, I was wondering, where did this come from? Did I just miss this conversation in K1 & 2, or is there another source that this information is coming from?

You tell me. You're the one who discovered it! :D J/K. No, there is no reference to Lehon either game. Sounds like Kas!'m had the answer for you though.

• 4 months later...

Kas'!m! A plain reference to the Sith who (in my opinion) built the sweetest lightsaber in history, :dsaber:and yes, he is also from Darth Bane: Path of Destruction. Lehon is the planets proper name. The New Essential Chronology places it in the unknown regions a ways away from the Courscant and Empress Teta Systems. It is not uncommen for Star Wars planets to have more than one name. Examples include: Mimban, scientifically Circapous 5, Telos, scientifically Telos 4, and Preza A.K.A Doornik-319. Usually name changes result from changes in government (such as Preza) ao becuase the locals have a special name for their homeworld. (such as Mimban) As far as the planet in question is concirned I take it to go like this: Rakkata Prime (scientific name, on acount of it being the first and only in the Rakkata System) Lehon (more commen name, though Lehon would only really be known by historians or say Sith apprentices who stayed up late studdying anceint manuscripts.) POST SCRIPT: SPOILER, Darth Bane destroys the temple of the ancients with a Force Wave.:bounce1:

Archived